Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Ice and Fire Magic Kitchen _ Tang Jiasanshao _ txt Messages in this topic - RSS
8/10/2022 9:53:59 PM
Alexander
Posts 6
Ice and Fire Magic Kitchen _ Tang Jiasanshao _ txt Novel Paradise

Phoenix girl was safe for the time being but lost her freedom If he wanted to rescue the Phoenix girl earlier he had to increase his strength quickly Warehouse storage racks Wait a minute The fat man patted his unusually fat stomach contentedly and came to Nian Bing's side "Boy in order to make your memory deeper come with me first" With these words he grabbed the ice and took off twice Nian Bing did not resist because he knew it was futile for him to resist The tired body was supported by strong mental strength and at this time he just closed his eyes and rested for a while Not long after the fat man had flown out of the city with the ice landed in an open place and put the ice on the ground Nian Bing opened his eyes and saw the fat man looking at himself with a bad smile on his face His vigilance increased greatly "What are you going to do" " The fat man kneaded his big hands like a cattail leaf fan The skeleton sent out a crackling sound and Hei Hei said with a smile "After dinner I always want to move my body and beat you as a sandbag" It should be a good choice You can rest assured that I have a sense of propriety and

Nian Bing felt black in front of his eyes and his six senses weakened to the lowest point at the same time as if everything around him had disappeared The next moment the body shook again and finally the six senses left the body Before the coma the last feeling of Nian Bing was liberation Narrow aisle rack Faint golden light emanated from the fat man's body his face was calm and every time

Brain thoughts gradually hazy he has no ability to think the same mind into a dark all kinds of body functions are developing in the direction of exhaustion he is a little ignorant is it true that he died The breath of life gradually disappeared close to death but the pain of suffocation eased a lot the body seems to become light as if there is a voice calling itself toward the end of death this is the feeling of death Do people really have souls Is the soul out of body omracking.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Ice and Fire Magic Kitchen _ Tang Jiasanshao _ txt