Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Tengu swallows the sun in online games Messages in this topic - RSS
8/17/2022 1:56:27 AM
SandSon
Posts 50
Zhun Tiyi stepped forward and said, "That's not true, Elder Martial Brother!"! Although the Western world 33 days away is not in the same region as my Western Paradise, since we are both in the West, I should protect the strange people in the Western world. If you brothers want to embarrass the strange people in the western world and rob their Hongmeng Ziqi, then I have to have a fight with you brothers. Jieyin, with a bitter look on his face, stepped forward and said, "Elder Martial Brotherthers, I do have some relationship with the Western world. I hope you don't embarrass the Westerners." Compared with Zhunti, Jieyin is an honest man, but this time it is related to Hongmeng Ziqi. Jieyin stands firmly behind Zhunti and becomes the solid backing of Zhunti. The two saints in the West are really anxious for Hongmeng Ziqi this time. There are several quasi-holy Buddhas in Buddhism. Buddhism has the method of making a great vow to prove the truth. If you can get Hongmeng Ziqi, then Buddhism will definitely have one more saint. All the time. In the struggle with the three saints of Taoism, Zhunti Jieyin was at a disadvantage, wasn't it because he couldn't beat them? If there is one more sage in Buddhism, it will be more confident to come to the East to pull people to look for treasures. Master Tongtian looked coldly at the performance of the two Buddhist saints, while yuanshi Tianzun frowned and said, "The strange man in the West has been killed by the mad dog of the strange man. Now there is no breath of Hongmeng Ziqi. It should be because the strange man who was killed took Hongmeng Ziqi to the Western world.". Zhunti, Hongmeng Ziqi is in the western world thirty-three days away. If you want to, you can go to the West to find it in 33 days. Zhunti and Jieyin's faces stiffened. They performed like clowns, not just for the sake of Hongmeng Ziqi? Now that Hongmeng Ziqi has reached the Western world thirty-three days away,disc air diffuser, it is certainly impossible for them to seize it. It is not difficult for the sages to break through the chaos beyond the thirty-three days, but the way of heaven restricts them.The mad dog and the westerner appeared together in the sea of blood, obviously for a reason, the mad dog can let the westerner come to the eastern world for the first time, wall penstocks ,disc air diffuser, certainly can come for the second time. Jieyin soon figured this out. He said with a smile, "Younger Martial Brother, you have a lot of sins. You can go to the Eight Treasures Merit Pool in the West to wash away your sins. I can accept you as my own disciple and enjoy the bliss of the West." Zhunti intimidates Lu Hsiao-chi, while Jieyin lures him to become a close disciple of the Buddhist leader Jieyin Sage. Such an opportunity can be met but not sought. Zhunti and Jieyin threw caution to the wind this time.
However, with yuanshi Tianzun and Jieyin Taoist entangled beside him, Master Tongtian seemed powerless. Lu Xiaoqi looked at Zhunti, who was not far away, and then looked at Tongtian,multi disc screw press, who was fighting desperately for him. He suddenly walked up to Laojun and saluted, saying, "The strange mad dog pays a visit to Uncle Shi and asks Uncle Shi to uphold justice for the mad dog." 。 khnwatertreatment.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Tengu swallows the sun in online games