Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Surreal evolution Messages in this topic - RSS
8/17/2022 2:15:37 AM
SandSon
Posts 50
It can be said that the day of making a successful power generator is just around the corner. Stealthily touched the evolution flashlight inside the trousers pocket, Xiao Tianci Hei Hei smiled, Lao Tzu's good day is coming. Liang Moyu is not very talkative, facing his thick glasses,brushed stainless steel sheet, he also knows that he is a person who loves learning. After chatting for a while, he ran to the corner and picked up a book to read. When Xiao Tianci was bored, he took out his palmtop computer and browsed the data in the data reserve. But as soon as I opened it, I heard someone shouting not far away. Hello, waiter. Come here Xiao Tianci put the PDA away and came to the front of those people. See the appearance of a few people clearly, he knows. Bring me a dozen of Budweiser. Four more plates of your main snack. "A young man with red hair said in a rich way,Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe, not even looking at Xiao Tianci." The total is 260 yuan. When it happened that day, it was only in an instant that several people were beaten by Jia Nannan. Only a slightly sober purple hair was knocked down from behind by Xiao Tianci's black hand. Therefore, 304 Stainless Steel Sheet ,304 Stainless Steel Wire, several people did not have a deep impression on Xiao Tianci. Xiao Tianci did not want to cause trouble, and when he came back with something, he deliberately lowered his head, put the drinks and snacks on the table, and turned away. Yellow hair touched his chin, suddenly a flash of inspiration, and finally epiphany: "I rely on, I know who he is!" " Text [Chapter 23: Smile] Updated: July 9, 2010 15:23:52 Words in this Chapter: 2618 At night, the business of Lonely Youth Bar is unusually hot. It doesn't have the noise and bustle of other bars. The song played by Sun Yao is very famous, so he knows a little about it. It gives him the feeling that it is almost the same as the sound from the CD. At this moment, music purifies everyone's mind. Even the cattle sitting at the bar did not have that kind of desire in their eyes. Some people closed their eyes and felt the sounds of nature brought to them by Sun Yao. For Xiao Tianci,Brushed Stainless Steel Sheet, Sun Yao's expression at this time is more attractive to him than music. The slightly tilted head and attentive manner are all flirting agents that make men go on a rampage. Feeling the charm of music brought by Sun Yao, Xiao Tianci smiled. Perhaps the idea he had guessed before was not entirely right. In just a few minutes, Sun Yao gave full play to her talent and captured the hearts of all men. sxthsteel.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Surreal evolution