Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Childe Qingcheng Author: Weihe Zongzi Messages in this topic - RSS
8/17/2022 2:22:14 AM
SandSon
Posts 50
Although the imperial edict said that the emperor should be elected, it is thought-provoking. Coincidentally, Ji Yue,tape measure clip, the second son of the emperor, who was also not the eldest son of the emperor, was punished for the crime of rebellion on that day. Less than two years later, Ji Zhi, who was originally the eldest son of the emperor, also died accidentally in the autumn hunting. Of course, no one believed that it was an accidental death, but no one dared to say it. Ji died,Fiberglass tape measure, his fief was re-divided to a remote area, a family of women and children went to the fief, there was no news, some people said that they were killed by robbers, some people said that they were missing, but Rui Wang's branch was completely broken from then on. I didn't expect Suo Tong to be Ji Zhi's son. How did Ji Ke, the old thief, succeed to the throne? Do you think no one knows? Suo Tong's face showed a slightly mocking smile. "He died in the autumn hunting. Thanks to his imagination, my father is not good at riding and shooting. Every time he hunts, he will take a lot of bodyguards with him. If someone doesn't insist on my father's death, how can he die?" And that fief, northern Xinjiang, thanks to his thought, just by car in the past almost died, horse weight tape ,fish measuring tape, he even buried an ambush on the road.. It was almost a tone that did not hide the emotion at all, and the naked hatred was buried between the lines. No wonder Suo Tong never told her about his past life. No wonder he was always so hostile to Mo Qingchen and even the whole Northern Zhou Dynasty. No wonder those people call him Your Highness. "But it doesn't matter."

This logic is very strange. Lin Chi drew a sentence on the wall with his finger: "You are not for me." Not for you? Can it still be for the throne? Suo Tong smiled: "Who cares about that kind of thing?"? I just want revenge. "I also want to give them a taste of pain when they step on other people's corpses and live a harmonious and happy life of brothers and brothers." Lin Chi raised his head, the eyes are dirty color, so long, she did not find. Give it up. Lin Chi wrote quietly. She doesn't hate anymore. It's impossible. Suo Tong answered without hesitation, and he could not stop. Holding Lin Chi's hand tighter and tighter,Walking tape measure, Suo Tong whispered, "Don't leave me.." Lin Chi, Lin Chi.. He didn't do all this to get Linchi's body. tapemeasure.net
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Childe Qingcheng Author: Weihe Zongzi