Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Fanxia Tianjiao Witch Messages in this topic - RSS
8/17/2022 2:22:50 AM
SandSon
Posts 50
The witch of Penglai could not resist her affection and said, "In that case, I won't go." Mu Yang. I would like to ask the elder of Dongyuan to greet Lord Wang on my behalf. After seeing off the East China Sea Dragon, the witch of Penglai remembered something and asked, "Where are the two brothers of the Sa family?"? Can they still follow Xin Jiang? Jun? Xin Qiji said, "They are helping me defend Jiangyin. Now that the war is over,Surveyors tape measure, they have left." Geng Zhao said, "They left the day before yesterday. Before they left, they talked to me about Taihu Lake. I heard their tone. It seems that He also wanted to go to Taihu Lake to find out the news. "These two brothers are warm-hearted people," said the witch of Penglai, "and their martial arts are not weak. I hope they will come back again. In the future, Wang Yuting To recapture Taihu Lake, they can also help. After chatting for a while, Xin Qiji complained about the government, and Geng Zhao and Qin Nongyu invited the witch of Penglai to their Residence and rest. Geng Zhao used to live with Xin Qiji, but now that he has joined the army and has another government office, he no longer lives in Xin Qiji. The general judge's office. I feel very ashamed.". By the way, speaking of enemies, I have to ask which one. Jade face demon fox, Fish measuring board ,Horse weight lbs, how is this demon fox now? "I'm ashamed to say," said the witch of Penglai. "This demon orphan and my unworthy brother have married each other on the eve of the quarrying war. Once I captured them, because of my kindness, I did not put them to death on the spot, and then they fled. Geng Zhao sighed and said, "She and Gongsun Qi, the thief, have become husband and wife, but they share the same evil and help each other. It's all right.".
On this day, she was pointing out Qin Nongyu and Geng Zhaolian in the backyard. Wu Menzi came in to report: "Uncle Sa and Master Sa have brought a guest named Wen to see Xianggong." Geng Zhaoxi said, "Their brothers are back as expected. Who is this man named Wen?" Penglai Pang female mind a move, way: "I'll go out and have a look." He went out to have a look, but it turned out to be Wen Yifan, a scholar with an iron pen. When we meet,Wheel tape measure, everyone is happy. Wen Yifan said with a smile, I thought you'd be here. That's good. The witches of Penglai and Geng Zhao asked in unison, "How did you come together?" Did you? 。 tapemeasure.net
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Fanxia Tianjiao Witch