Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Man Man-Dugu Red Messages in this topic - RSS
8/17/2022 2:42:07 AM
SandSon
Posts 50
If I were a hero, why would I shrink my head and talk?" "Li, I'll break your dog's mouth." A figure swept out of the hall and shouted at the right moment from behind the broken wall on the east side: "Xiao Lin,heavy duty metal racks, stop!" Out of the hall, the figure suddenly stopped and stood on the high steps, staring at Li Yu-ling, his eyes ready to breathe fire. It was the young man, Qin Tianxiang's own nephew. Then, behind the broken wall in the east, a man flashed out. It was the strong man with thick eyebrows and big eyes, Qin Tianxiang's second brother. In a broken house in the west,push back racking system, a strong man with a white face also stood out. Without looking back, Li Yu-ling knew that there were two others standing behind her, and that it was the two of them who had just collapsed the gate. Now, five people were standing on all sides, just surrounding Li Yu-ling in the courtyard.
At that moment, there was a sudden dry cough in the hall, and a strange voice with phlegm in the throat came out: "Lord Medicine!"! You also do not open your eyes, they quarrel my sleep not to say, they are here to risk their lives,shuttle rack system, you also do not care? Really Li Yu-ling's heart jumped, and she knew that Luotuosheng's spiritual divinatory symbol had come true. The five were stunned at the same time. They all looked into the hall. "Who is it?" They shouted at the same time. "Who?" "I'm a poor beggar," said the voice in a strange voice. "Is your master kind enough to give a few alms?" 。 jracking.com
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Man Man-Dugu Red