Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Common Projects Shoes East Side Messages in this topic - RSS
8/23/2016 1:56:06 AM
goldhanzen
Posts 2
Nothing says BFF like getting inked with your girlfriend.

That's what Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Hudgens did last week in Manhattan. The High School Musical costars made a late-night visit to East Side Ink and got new body art by the well-known tattoo artist "Bang Bang."

Tisdale, 26, and Hudgens, 22, were in town Wednesday for New York Fashion Week when they made the pitstop. Tisdale's foot tattoo reads, "jamais seule," French for "never alone," while her pal got the symbol for "Om" on the back of her hands.

QUIZ: Guess the Star Tattoo!

"We miss u!!!!" Tisdale Tweeted to Hudgens's sister. "Ur sister and I r Common Projects Shoes crazy, I'm sure u heard lol."

Hudgens attended to some other business while in the Big Apple as well ' refuting the rumors that she's cozying up to Hunger Games star Josh Hutcherson.

"I'm single!" she told PEOPLE emphatically at the Popchips Playland event for "Fashion's Night Out" Thursday. These days, she's spending her free time taking kickboxing and yoga classes (hence the Om?) and hanging with girlfriends.

One of their favorite spots? The L.A. intage lounge, The Edison, where the ladies dress up in roaring 20s wear. "We dress the part, have dinner and get to listen to some loud music," says the appropriately-coiffed star. "It's fun!"

• With reporting by LAUREN HOCKENSON
12/29/2016 7:30:02 AM
yll123
Posts 1964
true religion jeans women, burberry outlet, burberry handbags, burberry outlet, longchamp, the north face outlet, cheap true religion, ugg boots, hermes belt, rolex watches, new balance outlet, prada outlet, eagles jerseys, michael kors, rolex watches for sale, ugg, raiders jerseys, uggs black friday, dsquared2, nike air max, coach outlet canada, utah jazz jersey, wholesale clothing, knockoff handbags, cheap oakley, swarovski crystal, nike shoes, long champ, boston celtics jersey, milwaukee bucks jersey,
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Common Projects Shoes East Side