Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Titleist AP2 Australia www.buygolfaustralia.com Messages in this topic - RSS
9/18/2016 9:48:07 PM
lucyjo
Posts 503
Titleist AP2 Australia The golf industry knows it, which is why over the past couple of years it has thrown out a number of bold ideas to grab the attention of the coveted 18-to-24-year-old demographic. They're doing it by adding things like music, speeding up and shortening the game, relaxing dress codes and making the golf experience more like a party

Ping G25 He says you don't need all the bells and whistles to attract golfers — his shorter-format course has been attracting younger golfers for years without sacrificing the decorum of the sport.

Titleist 915 Driver I used to golf but it got way to expensive. Probably did 25 rounds a year. Last three years I think I went 2 times. But I always enjoyed the peace and quite of being on a course and I certainly don't want to hear music. And not having your cell phone around is the whole point of getting out.

TaylorMade R15 Fairway Wood The controversy arose after Lee's birdie putt stopped less than two feet from the hole and she thought Europe conceded when Pettersen's partner Charley Hull started walking away. Hull said she had not been walking off, but rather had gone to consult with Pettersen whether to concede or not. But Lee had already scooped up the ball.

TaylorMade SLDR
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Titleist AP2 Australia www.buygolfaustralia.com