Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Pandora Rings Cyber Monday Sale Messages in this topic - RSS
10/24/2016 9:25:12 PM
qiuyou6
Posts 8
I would want to put this Pandora Christmas Charms Sale Cheap on my longstanding two-tone fairytale bracelet, one of my very first designs and a firm favourite. Since I took this photo, I’ve actually added the Happily Ever After castle charm between the silver rose and the clip on the left. What I think I’ll do is remove the snake and put this little fish in its place. Provided I can find someone to help me buy it, haha.

This Pandora Spacer Charms Sale Cheap collection is full of beautiful and gorgeous pieces. I love the fairy tale bloom charm, the vintage allure charm and wait to see in person the alluring cushion spacer. But i definetly get the love reading charm. It is a must have to me as I am a reading lover :-) And i love the fact that it opens up and love there is someting write on it…. Anyway, even if I like some pieces a lot I think i’ll get only the love reading dangle. It’s a good thing so I could wait for the winter collection and save some money for my new bracelet on the winter theme…. By the way, like some other I noticed that the starry sky bracelet seems to have dissapear from all the pandora website. Any idea why ? I’ve already have one and I was thinking on buying a other one to start my winter bracelet. It will be too bad if it is already retired….

Last but not least, we have the Frosty Mint Pandora Charms Cyber Monday Sale, which is very pale indeed when compared to the other two. It’s very hard to photograph as I have to work with a white background, but my Frosty Mint murano does have quite a bit of minty shimmer in it, with a dusting of pink sparkles on top! It’s a gorgeous effect, one that comes out when you expose it to sunlight or a florescent light (but sadly too subtle for my camera to pick up!).

Today’s post brings my first Pandora Rings Cyber Monday Sale review in a while with a look at the new Shimmer murano collection, which has come out with the Spring & Summer releases this year! I fell in love with these as soon as I first saw the stock images, and have snapped up three of the five colours that have come out so far Big Grin

http://www.cmcharms.com/
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Pandora Rings Cyber Monday Sale