Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » cheap pandora rings Messages in this topic - RSS
11/12/2016 1:28:25 AM
peteryadams
Posts 8
For such a much loved Pandora Necklace Sale UK jewellery brand, the Pandora story is one that is relatively young. Founded by goldsmith Per Enevoldsen and his wife Winnie in 1982, it has transformed from a small family business to a household name in only 30 years. After Per recruited his first in-house designer in 1989, the couple began to massively increase the output of their unique, distinctive range. Now, Pandora jewellery is sold in over 65 countries and is one of the leading names on the UK high street.
I visited the Southampton Pandora store Pandora Christmas Charms UK Sale today and they had the new Autumn collection already out! I didn’t buy anything but I did get the Autumn/Winter catalogue, so I will be making a wish list. I asked about the Pudsey charm and that’s not released until the 8th Sept. He is in the new catalogue and looks super cute, I’ll definitely be taking him home with me once he’s released! Love the new collection.

I love these murano and are so pretty colours I love them all.i think the mint one would look lovely on the summer Pandora Rings Sale UK Rose Gold leather bracelet,you made me laugh about some charms on your charm bar I have quite a few too I love them all but they don’t fit anywhere at the mo sometimes I switch them around with my leather bracelets too.
You can pick it up from
http://www.idopandora.co.uk/
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » cheap pandora rings