Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Moncler Outlet Store humor Messages in this topic - RSS
12/24/2016 7:35:54 AM
moncleronsanis
Posts 11
DRESSING US GOWNSarah Jessica Parker, the style-setting diva of the 21st century, as a worst dressed? I'm appalled. S.J.P. sets the standard for fashion and hits the nail on the head every single time.Trisha RossCoral Springs, Fla.

Give Mariah Carey a break! She has a sense of humor about herself and the industry. She's a girl who's just having fun with fashion.William RossMcLean, Va.

As an avid reader of PEOPLE, I was dismayed by the feature about sagging breasts in your cover story. In a land where we are constantly exposed to nipped-and-tucked fantasy bodies, we should welcome a peek at femininity in its natural state. More power to the stars who dare to show a little "real" skin.Andrea NowakowskiSt. Paul, Minn.

Let's hear it for Halle Berry, sexy but still mysterious.Kristin O'ShaughnessyPhoenix, Ariz.

Come on. Liv Tyler's black-and-white polka dot dress reminded me of my mother's old bathing suit. I say worst! Craig HendersonSt. Petersburg, Fla.

After viewing the fashions worn by Hollywood celebrities, several questions come to mind: Are these the folks that our young people look to for fashion statements? Don't they own mirrors? Lastly and most Moncler Outlet Store alarmingly, is this how the rest of the world sees us? No wonder the United States has lost respect and admiration.June M. ThomasMiami, Fla.

I smiled, I laughed and I agreed on your Best & Worst Dressed issue. Now here's a new category for you: Best of PEOPLE's Best & Worst Dressed Issues. Winner: Sept. 22, 2003 Thank you, PEOPLE.Janice RadfordGambrills, Md.

So, the Best & Worst Dressed issue has rolled around again. I have to write and tell you, I think your Moncler Outlet Online comments are laugh-out-loud hilarious.Beatriz MontalvoCamarillo, Calif.
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Moncler Outlet Store humor