Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » because Nike quietly released a new colorway Messages in this topic - RSS
12/29/2016 2:30:28 AM
nnnn92ww
Posts 2
The Boston Nike Flyknit France 5 is a shoe that I really didn’t expect to like as much as I now do. My first run with it was a 10 miler on the roads and I just wasn’t digging the fit, and after getting used to the adios boost it just feels slow in comparison. The saving grace was after I took it out on some trail and the shoe really turned around for me.

I’m not sure whether Nike read my review of the Elite 7, but it sure appears that way. That or, more than likely, I wasn’t the only one who had issues with the lack of medial heel rubber on it, because Nike quietly released a new colorway (linked via Running Warehouse link above) this Spring that rectifies the problem. What this means is that the Elite 7 is back in my rotation, and I really enjoy it for longer, smooth trail runs where I want a little bit softer ride than my go-to adidas usually give. It also gives tons of protection over the metatarsals with a full patch of forefoot rubber and forefoot zoom air unit. A great shoe, and I wore them from about mile 47 to mile 62 at Western States this year.

I’ve never hidden my love for the Saucony Kinvara here on Runblogger. It’s one of my all time favorite shoes, and it has carried me through several of my most memorable races. Given this, I was really excited when I heard they would be making a trail version of the shoe. Unfortunately, my excitement turned to disappointment the moment I put them on my feet. Quite simply, this was not the Kinvara fit that I had come to love. Too loose in the midfoot, too tight in the forefoot, I made it through one run and put them on Ebay (I had purchased them myself – I never sell media samples, those go to friends or Soles for Souls). The Kinvara TR has a lot of potential – I liked the sole construction, they look great, and they tick most of my preferred spec check boxes (light, low drop, etc.), but unless the fi Nike Roshe Run Outlet t is dialed in I find it hard to call this shoe a Kinvara.

Hello Leon, I am a B width in my left and a C width in my right foot. I was also hesitant due to all the comments about these shoes being wide, but after trying some on locally I was sold. These support whatever lace up system you need to lock your foot down where you need it. My only issue is with the logo over the big toe, as I can feel it when I curl m Nike Blazer Basse Femmes y toes up, but the problem disappears when you start running.
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » because Nike quietly released a new colorway