Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » French Sneaker Store Holding Massive adidas Conso Messages in this topic - RSS
1/17/2017 8:55:26 PM
wower1232
Posts 3
Looking good in both colours are these Adidas Bermuda trainers, which have just been reissued.Originally a 1970s release, the shoes are back and still looking good today in both the blue and grey versions,adidas zx flux each with a full suede upper, along with leather three-stripe overlays and the tonal rubber sole unit.

If you don’t prefer the look of the adidas NMD City Sock 2 over the OG adidas NMD City Sock, no worries because it appears as if adidas will continue to release new colorways of the original version. Up next for the model are two tonal versions equipped with gum soles.adidas zx 700 I love the gum soles, but overall the shoe is just a bit too simple for me. As the name of the shoe suggests, it’s simply a shoe that looks like a sock. I wish it has more detailing/features up top, but then again, that’s what makes it unique.

Just like past iterations of the adidas NMD City Sock, both of these pairs also come constructed out of a Primeknit upper that come in your choice of Black or White.adidas zx 750 Both pairs keep the tonal look of the upper going by adding on tonal pods to the Boost sole. Speaking of the Boost midsole, both pairs come with White Boost and the aforementioned gum soles. Stay tuned as more info begins to surface.
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » French Sneaker Store Holding Massive adidas Conso