Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Wholesale Jerseys Messages in this topic - RSS
5/26/2017 7:28:08 PM
rxz123
Posts 1214
I was recently watching the news about the 26 November 2008 terrorist attacks on Mumbai. Several terrorists had entered Mumbai Wholesale Jerseys , India from the sea route and had attacked the Taj Hotel, Oberoi, Trident and a building called Nariman House at Colaba. My spouse who was also watching with me said I just dont understand how these idiots can be so ruthless and kill innocent people as if they were mosquitoes and not humans. I wonder what they get out of it. After a few moments I said What if the terrorists arent idiots? What if they seriously got something out of it; maybe the greatest thing they could ever dream of?

My spouse was stunned and thought that I had gone crazy; maybe I needed a rest after watching too much TV and urged me to go and sleep. However, I stood my words and said that I could explain. Once I received the proceed nod, I went on:

Anyone can be tempted. There is no human alive that cant be broken down, provided it is the right temptation, at the right place, and at the right time. In my opinion, based on the recent research I was doing on human behavior and psychology, I said that hope is one of the biggest promises that these cult organizations gave to their members. They first have a group of experts, who move around in the right places and identify the prospective converts to terrorism by judging their mental and physical ability to do the heinous work. Or, who can be trained to do it. They especially look out for folks who are in urgent need of finance or a need which can be fulfilled by them. Then another group of experts are set off to lure or seduce them.

They first identify the core issues of prospective terrorists, aggravate their pain, and finally make them believe that only they hold the key to bring them out of their present pathetic situations. Cult leaders are masters at covert persuasion and human psychology and they know how to brainwash these young folks. They possess a brutally honest understanding of human nature. Although large sums of money are also given to join them to take care of any financial problems (and most personal problems are certainly solved by finance) the leaders ensure that the members totally, unconditionally, faithfully believe in the cause that they are made to believe. The incredible pictures that are painted in their prospects minds make them believe that it is truly a rare opportunity to join them; it is the ultimate path to nirvana, so to speak.
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Wholesale Jerseys