Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » General » Find Your Perfect Pair Today Messages in this topic - RSS
6/15/2017 9:23:56 PM
TimothyP
Posts 4
Overkill co-owner Marc Leuschner is one of the world’s authorities on adidas’ EQT line. Now, his shop has revisited an original colorway from the line for its latest ‘Coat of Arms’ pack.“Normally I don’t like when shops grab the O.G. colorways for a project. I like them to do something new. But when we started with the design process, I had the idea to take my two favorite sneakers from the Equipment line, and I mixed details from both of the shoes,” Leuschner said in an interview with Complex Sneakers. “We had the idea of giving them the title ‘Coat of Arms,’ because we gave them logo from our district, Kreuzberg, in the city. The logo shows the bridge that’s in front of our store.”The pack features two of adidas’ most hard-hitting models out now: the adidas eqt support adv solde and EQT Support Future. A long-time fan and chronicler of the EQT line, Marc Leuschner has paid homage to the line with this pack.
</br></br>
The adidas hamburg soldes is also going to release real soon alongside the Emerald edition. Both of these pairs are a part of the Holiday pack and are dressed with a lovely seasonal upper. These upgraded Hamburg GTX kicks are just perfect for the upcoming colder days.This edition of the Hamburg GTX is surely the best of the two. It is dressed in a black and gum based colourway. The pair is powered with a Gore-Tex lining, which ensure extra resistance for the rough conditions. There are micro perforations on the uppers, which provide optimum breathability and comfort. There is adidas branding on the tongue tab and heel area with the classic gold foiled HAMBURG branding on the sides. The pair is finished off with a gum based durable ballistic nylon and classic gum outsole.
</br></br>
The adidas zx flux femme pas cher has hit the retailers early in a great colourway. These ZX Flux Racer Asym is very well known for its lightweight and unparalleled comfort.This edition of the ZX Flux Asym is dressed in a black and white fused colourway. The pair features a web-like black inspired mesh upper. It comes with the all-new shorter and asymmetrical lacing system, which also enhances the design visually and resembles the Air Jordan Future. The tongue is crafted from nylon with adidas branding on it. There is the typical ZX TPU reinforcement in a transparent version on the heel. A re-designed slimmed out white outsole completes the overall look.
</br></br>
The adidas zx flux homme soldes is one of the three colourways from the adidas ZX Flux EM pack, which was recently unveiled by adidas. This pair is dressed in a Black inspired colourway.This edition of the adidas ZX Flux is featured in a soft black engineered mesh upper. It includes a tonal suede heel brace for extra support. The shoe sits on top of a cream midsole. The shoe is finished with tonal laces, a branded lace jewel, tongue tab and a synthetic dark outsole unit.
pages: 1
|

Home » General » Find Your Perfect Pair Today