Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Nike KD 6 Elite Criscito stunned by World Cup snub Messages in this topic - RSS
7/19/2014 4:50:57 AM
wsx987654321
Posts 12
Zenit defender Domenico Criscito admitted he did not expect to miss the FIFA World Cup after he was overlooked for Italy's provisional squad. There was no room for Criscito chaussures magistaCesare Prandelli's 30-man squad on Tuesday, despite featuring in Italy's most recent match against Spain in March. Criscito was also involved in the previous two friendlies with Nigeria and Germany in November last year, but Prandelli opted for Mattia De Sciglio (Milan), Manuel Pasqual (Fiorentina) and debutant Matteo Darmian (Torino) to fight it out chaussures fc247the leftback role. Speaking to Tuttomercatoweb, a shocked Criscito did not believe plying his trade in the Russian Premier League worked against him. I really didn't expect it and this is a huge blow, as until the end I was in group, said the 27-year-old, who has 22 international caps to his name. I don't think playing in Russia was a penalising factor, as Zenit reached the Champions League knockouts and if you reach certain targets, it's not a coincidence. Criscito added: I haven't heard from Cesare Prandelli. I found everything out from the television. I admit it was a huge blow. It's even worse than what happened two years ago, as at least then there was a reason for being excluded at the last minute. Now The worst part is there was no sign I would be left out. The coach has to make his choices, I know that I did my best and I don't have to ask for an explanation from anyone. @uc@2o12m7jhx9@uc@
7/22/2016 6:47:57 AM
yll123
Posts 1964
you tiffany jewelry happen to nike mercurial be the north face in gucci mens shoes full bloom huarache in cheap oakley my lululemon canada heart gucci piece pandora jewellery of juicy couture the white giuseppe zanotti place, michael kors just burberry handbags because ugg boots clearance you happen tiffany to burberry outlet pass the north face by juicy couture outlet me uggs the lululemon outlet most ray ban wayfarer beautiful true religion jeans Love, gave pandora jewelry me dolphins nfl jersey the boston celtics jerseys most gucci belts gentle dream. mont blanc pens Sometimes there burberry outlet online are true religion ten nike air thousand abercrombie and fitch kinds new
pages: 1
|

Home » Announcements » Nike KD 6 Elite Criscito stunned by World Cup snub