Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Home » Announcements » Pandora Essence Freedom Charm Cheap Messages in this topic - RSS
1/19/2018 9:34:07 PM
Verdin
Posts 6
Today pandora uk charms sale sees the first new collection from Pandora for 2018, with the launch of the Valentine’s Day and CNY jewellery! As is traditional, this is only a small release, but it manages to pack in a range of different pieces. As well as jewellery for the Moments range, there are also new offerings for Pandora Rose, Essence and the Floating Locket petites! The Valentine’s 2018 collection offers some of the usual pinks and heart charms, but there are a few more off-the-wall options as well this year! With a lip-themed set of beads and some emoji-inspired jewellery, some of the new pieces seem to be aimed at a younger, more contemporary style. For full previews, and details on accompanying gift sets and GWPs, please take a look through the Pandora Valentine’s 2018 tag. I actually finally made a promotions page for 2018, which has all the info I know so far listed, so you can take a look at there as well!

As usual, stores have been pandora charms sale clearance uploading various live shots to social media, which gives us a better idea of what all the beads look like in person. The heart-key jewellery looks delicate and I particularly like the heart-shaped Floating Locket. The heart-lock bracelet is also cute, but I’m still surprised by how big the clasp is in person – it’s definitely a piece you could wear without any beads on it. In fact, I wonder how it would suit being filled up like a proper charm bracelet. These gorgeous live shots from Patty Ng show off the new beads perfectly. The Luck & Fortune dangle is just as pretty as I hoped it would be! I don’t know if I’ll get it straightaway though – I might wait for a promo, seeing as I’ve spent all my pennies during the various sales.

Today brings news of an additional mini sale pandora charms outlet sale on retired Pandora jewellery running on US discount shopping site Rue La la from today until 11. 59PM on Thursday 18 January! This is a bonus sale that’s only accessible to Mora Pandora readers, and you’ll need to follow this link to access the sale. The sale offers discounts of 60% off on around 80 items of jewellery – there aren’t any new styles included this time around, but it does offer the opportunity to grab something you might have hesitated on previously. My favourites from the sale are the Birthday Blooms, the two-tone pieces and the LE Snowflake bangle! I get asked this question a lot, and so I’ll answer it here to be clear: Rue La La are an authorised US Pandora retailer and only sell the genuine article! So you can buy with confidence – I have been doing so for years. They also now offer international shipping and accept international cards!

Today we have a little bit of a Pandora Disney news round-up, with pandora outlet uk genuine a few updates for January 2018! There are some new exclusives for Pandora collectors in the US, including a Rock the Dots Minnie Mouse gift set. I also have good news for Disney Parks fans in Europe, as Disneyland Paris have massively expanded their Parks exclusive offering! In addition to the Minnie gift set, two other new Pandora Disney charms have launched in the US recently. These are Parks exclusives, however, and won’t be available from regular concept stores. These are available exclusively for Disney Annual Passholders, offering one design for Disneyland and one for Walt Disney World – however they are just engraved versions of the usual stock pavé button charm. The charms feature the AP logo on one side, and a castle design on the other.
1/21/2018 2:08:02 AM
Xmassale
Posts 11
Nike Basketball Shoes
Curry Shoes
LeBron 11
LeBron 10
LeBron 12
LeBron 13
Lebron James Shoes
LeBron 14
LeBron Soldier 10