Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

isabelnibusus - all messages by user

5/5/2016 8:09:21 AM
Isabel Marant Shoes Online a light bulb Chanel Iman glistened in gold at the DKNY flagship store last night Isabel Marant Shoes Online \u2014 highly appropriate considering she had heavy sparkle competition courtesy of the DKNY Golden Delicious \nMillion Dollar Fragrance Bottle<\/strong>. Designed by Martin Katz, the perfume bottle (for the 1%, no doubt) was carefully revealed by the adorable DKNY-adorned Chanel \u2014 who stars in the ads for the new scent \u2014 while surrounded by men-in-black bodyguards set to protect the gold, sapphire, and diamond-encrusted treasure.

In the spirit of the evening, Chanel rocked a full-on golden beauty look by way of the Est\u00e9e Lauder Pale Color Eye Shadow Palette in Desert Heat, MAC bronzer and Iridescent Powder in Golden Bronze, and gold foil nails. While the rest of the crowd ogled the million-dollar-bottle (soon to be sold with net proceeds benefitting Action Against Hunger), we were able to grab a moment with Chanel to chat about makeup, her personal connection to this fragrance, and whether she'd rather have the diamond perfume or the diamond bra.

Are you typically a gold girl? Or is silver more your thing?<\/strong>
\n\"Gold is really nice. I love gold, especially because I love my body bronze. http://www.hlmon.com/isabel-marant-shoes-c-97/ I highlight down the nose and also right below the eyebrow \u2014 it's the perfect place to put gold shimmer. And right above the cheeks, as well. But you want to choose one or the other. You don't want to look like a light bulb or anything.
pages: 1