Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Gary100 - all messages by user

1/11/2018 11:24:16 PM
Nike Wmns Air Max 90 Lx Black Black Sail Hot Sale The women’s Nike Air Max 90 nike air max 90 sale uk is back this holiday season in a premium style. Highlighted by a smokey blue mudguard made of pony hair, the rest of the upper is made of hairy and smooth suede in a combination of mushroom brown as well as light pink shades. Matching laces, a contrasting white midsole and durable gum outsole completes the stylish design altogether. Retailing for $130, look for this Nike Air Max 90 Smokey Blue at select Nike stores and online on December 7th. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news and release dates. Expect a whole lot of Chinese New Year themed sneakers to drop with the next couple of months. One of those releases is the Nike Air Max 90 Chinese New Year you see above. Although not as loud or bold as other CNY iterations, the Nike Air Max 90 Chinese New Year does come with plenty of subtle CNY detailing.

Done in a Black leather upper, the shoe is detailed with cheap nike air max 90 features such as the tonal paisley design on the mudguard, and the use of Red and Yellow hits found throughout that represent the colors of the Chinese flag. Black laces and soles give the shoe a bit of a tonal finish. Although the Nike Air Max 90 Chinese New Year has not been given a release date just yet, we can expect the Swoosh to drop them sometime during the end of the month or at the beginning of February. Thoughts on the Nike Air Max 90 Chinese New Year? As a follow-up to the Nike Air Max 90 “Spirit Level” that John Mayer created on NIKEiD, here is a look at his next Air Max 90 iD creation with the “Pickle Rick” colorway. This colorway of the Air Max 90 was once again designed by Mayer and is inspired by an episode from the Rick and Morty show. The shoe features a green and grey upper along with red, blue, volt, and white accents for a striking look. The best thing about this shoe is that if you like it for yourself you can purchase it right now directly from nike. com for $130.

Nike has come together with the OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital to design a new nike air max 90 junior colorway of the Nike Air Max 90 that will be releasing to the public tomorrow. Designed by OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital patients Joe MacDonald, Sophia Malinoski, and Ethan Frank, the shoe incorporates design elements from the Oregon Football uniform they also designed, including inspiring graphics, modern use of color fade, camo patterns and motivating slogans personal to the kids. All proceeds from the sales will benefit a pediatric cancer fund at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital. The Nike Air Max 90 is and will always be a classic. It’s one of those sneakers that Nike continues to release in new (and classic) colorways for both men and women. With Fall SZN still in full effect today we bring you a new women’s colorway which sees the silhouette covered in a Particle Pink suede all throughout the upper for a buttery and smooth look.
1/11/2018 11:24:26 PM
Disney, Minnie's Sparkling Bow with CZ Ring It’s cheap pandora charms less than a week to go until the launch of the Pandora Valentine’s Day 2018 collection, and today’s post brings an updated preview, offering HQ images, pricing in various currencies and some individual commentary. I also have fuller details on gift sets, which I’ll include at the end. There are some very cute promos for the CNY beads, too, including some pretty gold jewellery boxes! As is traditional, there’s a new Valentine’s-themed charm bracelet design making its debut with the collection. This features pink pave around the clasp, which also features as a detachable charm/pendant in its own right. This is a very pretty design, but I’d like to see it in a more neutral clear pave or just as a more intricate plain silver piece, with oxidized detail. The Shape of Love charm has been one of the more popular charms from the collection, offering a beautifully deep colour and elegant design. It’s priced at £45. This is one of the pieces that would most tempt me, if I had an obvious place for it within my bracelet designs.

Today’s review dips back pandora uk outlet sale into the Pandora Autumn 2017 collection, with a look at one of our most recent country-exclusive beads – the Arabic Love charm. This elegant openwork continues Pandora’s series of Arabian beads, following from the much-loved Camel and Arabian Coffee Pot charms, both of which are also featured in this review. This latest bead came out with the Pandora Autumn 2017 collection, but only in the UAE. I got mine from Dubai with the help of a kind Pandora collector there. I wrote this review a little while ago but it kept being pushed back due to Christmas content and then unexpected sneak peeks. Read on now for some close-up shots and styling inspiration! The Pandora Rose collection looks so stunning with blush tones, and the shininess of the silver Arabic charm is really attractive against the warm tones of the other charms.

The Arabian Coffee Pot came out two years ago pandora charms sale clearance in Autumn 2015, and was an instant hit with fans, who fell in love with its intricate detailing and unique concept. This charm is a follow-up to that one in many ways but for me it lacks the richness of design. The Arabic love motif is only a very minor twist on its button-style design and heart detailing, which can be seen throughout Pandora’s collections. It’s pretty, but not that different to their regular charms, and so hasn’t attracted the same attention from collectors as the Coffee Pot. On the other hand, this does make it more wearable, I guess, and more easily stylable. To look at, the brightness of the silver is also attractive in comparison to the heavily oxidised look of the Dallah charm. The sides of the charm are simple polished silver, with the classic S925 ALE hallmarks tamped on one side. It’s not threaded.
1/11/2018 11:24:31 PM
Pandora United In Love Necklace Sale There are a pandora charms uk cheap number of exciting Pandora promotions and offers coming up for this year’s Black Friday event, but one of the ones I always most look forward to is US shopping site Rue La La‘s Pandora sale! It’s back again this year, starting from this Friday. The sale will offer discounts of up to 50% on retired Pandora products; there are new styles included this time around, and in the banner I can spot last year’s Black Friday charm (the Poinsettia) and the pretty pink enamel Wrapped up in Pandora present charm. For those who missed out on the 2016 Unique Snowflake bangle, it looks to be coming back again, too! I just love the colour-appropriate banner they’ve put together for this month’s sale. I get asked this question a lot, and so I’ll answer it here to be clear: Rue La La are an authorised US Pandora retailer and only sell the genuine article! So you can buy with confidence – I have been doing so for years.

The sale starts on Friday (24 November) at cheap pandora charms uk 11am ET and is scheduled to run until 11 December – so you’ll have a good while to take advance of the deals! For shoppers outside the US, there’ll be a promo code running until Monday 27 November for free international shipping when you spend $100 USD or more – enter HOLIDAYSHIP at the checkout. This charm does have a lot of CZ, but the vibrancy of the colour means that it doesn’t overwhelm the design, and the overall effect is uplifting and cheerful. The name ‘bright’ is a good one, in that sense! It has a good weight and it’s so nice to see a threaded design, in comparison with many of the more recent Black Friday LE charms, which have tended to be lighter openwork designs. The only downside is that the pretty Rockettes box is undoubtedly the icing on the cake for this charm, and it’s such a shame that it’s not more widely available.

Today’s post brings my next review from the Pandora Winter 2017 collection, with pandora uk sale outlet a closer look at a rather special bead – the Bright Ornament charm! This is Pandora’s limited edition offering for the holidays this year, replacing the traditional Black Friday exclusive bead. I did mean to get this review out over the Black Friday weekend, as I figured that many of you would be thinking about picking it up as part of your spends for the various promos and offers, but I simply ran out of time. It’s been a busy week with more to do at work and family things, and I’ve been here, there and everywhere! But, perhaps a lot of you have bought one and would like a little inspiration, or just to pat yourself on the back for picking out a beautiful charm. If so – please do read on! The charm looks like a pretty Christmas bauble, decked out in red enamel and clear CZs, with a silver bow to finish. The enamel has a really pretty, translucent quality – it’s a bright red, but the glossy finish gives it a more elegant quality.
1/11/2018 11:24:31 PM
Pandora United In Love Necklace Sale There are a pandora charms uk cheap number of exciting Pandora promotions and offers coming up for this year’s Black Friday event, but one of the ones I always most look forward to is US shopping site Rue La La‘s Pandora sale! It’s back again this year, starting from this Friday. The sale will offer discounts of up to 50% on retired Pandora products; there are new styles included this time around, and in the banner I can spot last year’s Black Friday charm (the Poinsettia) and the pretty pink enamel Wrapped up in Pandora present charm. For those who missed out on the 2016 Unique Snowflake bangle, it looks to be coming back again, too! I just love the colour-appropriate banner they’ve put together for this month’s sale. I get asked this question a lot, and so I’ll answer it here to be clear: Rue La La are an authorised US Pandora retailer and only sell the genuine article! So you can buy with confidence – I have been doing so for years.

The sale starts on Friday (24 November) at cheap pandora charms uk 11am ET and is scheduled to run until 11 December – so you’ll have a good while to take advance of the deals! For shoppers outside the US, there’ll be a promo code running until Monday 27 November for free international shipping when you spend $100 USD or more – enter HOLIDAYSHIP at the checkout. This charm does have a lot of CZ, but the vibrancy of the colour means that it doesn’t overwhelm the design, and the overall effect is uplifting and cheerful. The name ‘bright’ is a good one, in that sense! It has a good weight and it’s so nice to see a threaded design, in comparison with many of the more recent Black Friday LE charms, which have tended to be lighter openwork designs. The only downside is that the pretty Rockettes box is undoubtedly the icing on the cake for this charm, and it’s such a shame that it’s not more widely available.

Today’s post brings my next review from the Pandora Winter 2017 collection, with pandora uk sale outlet a closer look at a rather special bead – the Bright Ornament charm! This is Pandora’s limited edition offering for the holidays this year, replacing the traditional Black Friday exclusive bead. I did mean to get this review out over the Black Friday weekend, as I figured that many of you would be thinking about picking it up as part of your spends for the various promos and offers, but I simply ran out of time. It’s been a busy week with more to do at work and family things, and I’ve been here, there and everywhere! But, perhaps a lot of you have bought one and would like a little inspiration, or just to pat yourself on the back for picking out a beautiful charm. If so – please do read on! The charm looks like a pretty Christmas bauble, decked out in red enamel and clear CZs, with a silver bow to finish. The enamel has a really pretty, translucent quality – it’s a bright red, but the glossy finish gives it a more elegant quality.
1/11/2018 11:24:36 PM
Pandora Valentine'S Day I Love You Necklace Today pandora charms sale uk ushers in a lovely little parcel of promos just in time for the holidays, with free bangles for Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, and then both a free ornament and a 35% off sale for the US! Pandora have been mad dishing out promos this year – particularly in North America – and this last little bundle of offers is the icing on a very generous cake. While there’s no Pandora Disney, Rose or murano glass, there is still a surprising amount included in the sale! Pandora posted a little preview PDF of what’s on offer, and it’s extensive. Lots of the new holiday beads, including the popular Celestial Mosaic, the Christmas Polar Bear and more, plus a good selection of the charm bracelets, too. Many of the US exclusive engraved charms are also included! This won’t be offered in Canada, however, I’m afraid. I am told that Canada will be getting a 3-for-2 offer on jewellery again after Christmas, though, so there’s that to look forward to.

Today brings my next pandora uk outlet sale review from the Pandora Winter 2017 collection, with a closer and suitably festive look at the Christmas Polar Bear charm! – I’m rounding off the review with a look through my Christmas collection. This is the only new Christmas bead I’ve bought this year so far, so I’m kind of going all out on the holiday theme for this review, as it might be my only Christmas review this year. But you never know! Maybe I’ll hoover up something else before the 25th hits. Read on for a closer look at this charm, and lots of festive inspiration! Today sees the first new collection from Pandora for 2018, with the launch of the Valentine’s Day and CNY jewellery! As is traditional, this is only a small release, but it manages to pack in a range of different pieces. As well as jewellery for the Moments range, there are also new offerings for Pandora Rose, Essence and the Floating Locket petites!

The Valentine’s 2018 collection offers pandora charms uk sale some of the usual pinks and heart charms, but there are a few more off-the-wall options as well this year! With a lip-themed set of beads and some emoji-inspired jewellery, some of the new pieces seem to be aimed at a younger, more contemporary style. As usual, stores have been uploading various live shots to social media, which gives us a better idea of what all the beads look like in person. The heart-key jewellery looks delicate and I particularly like the heart-shaped Floating Locket. The heart-lock bracelet is also cute, but I’m still surprised by how big the clasp is in person – it’s definitely a piece you could wear without any beads on it. In fact, I wonder how it would suit being filled up like a proper charm bracelet. These gorgeous live shots from Patty Ng show off the new beads perfectly. The Luck & Fortune dangle is just as pretty as I hoped it would be! I don’t know if I’ll get it straightaway though – I might wait for a promo, seeing as I’ve spent all my pennies during the various sales.
1/11/2018 11:24:41 PM
Adidas Superstar White Metallic Gold Glitter Sale It may cheap adidas superstar not have a name that rolls of the tongue, but we’re telling you now, don’t sleep on the upcoming adidas P. O. D. -S3. 1. The adidas P. O. D. -S3. 1 may have NMD vibes up top, but it’s definitely unlike anything we’ve ever seen before. For starters, check out that sole! It comes with a sculpted Boost heel as part of the protruding design of the sole. The abnormal design of the sole is then paired up with a sleek looking upper with plenty of NMD vibes to it. Other features include the welded Three Stripes, the heel pull tab and actual tongue that’s separated from the rest of the upper. NO word on when these will be dropping, but early rumors suggest the Three Stripes drops them during Fall/Winter 2018. Initial thoughts on the adidas P. O. D. -S3. 1? The BAPE x adidas Dame 4 Pack will be releasing next month. The pack is said to consist of Green Camo and Black camo offerings. What we did not know is that the BAPE x adidas Dame 4 Pack also includes a Red Camo pair said to be a Friends and Family exclusive.

Regardless of the colorway, all adidas superstar sale uk three pairs comes with BAPE’s iconic shark face logo with the shark teeth on the midsole and eyes on the toes. The camo covered sneaker also comes with special detailing such as the dual branding on the insoles and the WGM (World Gone Made) on the sock collar. You won’t be able to cop the Red pair, but the Green and Black pairs will be releasing next month during NBA All-Star Weekend for the retail price of $150. What pair from the three are you feeling the most? There will still be more colorways of the adidas NMD R1 this year and the next one up in line is this all-new “Carbon” edition releasing next month. Sporting a simple color scheme, the knitted mesh upper is covered in dark carbon grey, while the heel section features tonal black nylon fabric. More black accents throughout, carbon grey EVA inserts in the white Boost midsole, and a black rubber outsole completes the design altogether.

Retailing for $130, look for this adidas NMD R1 Carbon adidas superstars junior at select adidas stores and online on February 1st. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news and release dates. Next up for the Pharrell x adidas NMD Hu Trail is this brand new colorway dubbed “Holi” said to be inspired by the Holi Festival which is a spiritual celebration of color and love observed in India. Said to be a part of a two-pair pack, this pair from the Holi pack comes dressed in a Chalk Coral, Flash Green and Lab Purple color scheme. The bold design of the shoe consists of a tie-dye designed upper c paired up with Green and Purple accents noted on areas such as the heel, laces, lining, caging system and EVA inserts. Below you will find a White Boost midsole and Coral rubber trail outsole. As most of you know by now, Dragon Ball Z and adidas will be teaming up to release a handful of sneaker collabs. One of those collabs is the one you see above, the Dragon Ball Z x adidas Prophere Cell.
1/11/2018 11:24:50 PM
Adidas Nmd Xr1 Black Grey Womens Mens Trainers Sal A brand adidas trainers sale new look is placed on the adidas NMD C2. This time around the Three Stripes removes the mesh/Primeknit upper in favor of something that’s a little bit more sophisticated and elegant. Rightfully dubbed the adidas NMD C2 Black Suede, this version of the NMD C2 comes with a Black suede upper paired up with leather accented noted on the heels to further add to the premium look of the shoe. Breaking up the tonal look of the shoe is the White Boost midsole and Gum rubber outsole down low. Branding on the heel pull tabs and two-toned laces are also part of the shoe’s design. Want to add these to your rotation? Pick up the adidas NMD C2 Black Suede to day from select retailers for $160. There are colorways lined up for the adidas NMD Human Race next year and it’s still a pretty exclusive silhouette so not all styled are going to release to the public.

To ring in the new year, the cheap adidas trainers is a brand new silhouette from the brand that blends pure adidas heritage with advanced, modern materials to create a futuristic look that resonates on the streets. Taking cues from 1980s runners, the sneaker features a new sock-like Primeknit upper colored in black with a sock-like collar featuring pink accents. A signature NMD heel plug unit, a white Boost midsole and an updated racing-style traction outsole on the toe area with pink and neon accents completes the design altogether. The JUICE x adidas NMD Racer has the global streetwear boutique team up with the Three Stripes to created a Black and White colorway of the NMD Racer. Although simple in color scheme, the shoe does come with standout features that include the sock-fit Primeknit construction, the Alienegra artwork done in a reflective monochrome print, premium suede panels on the heel and eyestay, welded Three Stripes marks and a branded heel-pull tab done in the Alienegra font.

Said to be inspired by 1980’s runners, the adidas trainers womens comes dressed in a Black paired up with a White Boost midsole. Standout features on the model include the EVA inserts placed on the front as well as being wrapped around the heel, and the outsole with added racing style traction. The three NMD R1 STLT colorways comes in two-toned upper, EVA inserts and White Boost midsoles. Tonal laces and heel tabs are also in play. If you’re looking to pick up anything from the adidas NMD Urban Racing Pack, you’ll be able to do so beginning January 4th at select adidas retailers and adidas. com. The adidas NMD R1 Primeknit STLT is the newest rendition of the NMD silhouette this year and one of its first colorways is this core black/red version. Sporting an updated Primeknit upper detailed with thick ribs wrapping, the bred hues are also contrasted with a hidden knitted pattern in shades of blue. A white Boost midsole, black heel badge, EVA inserts and rubber outsole completes the design altogether.
pages: 1