Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

liny195 - all messages by user

11/4/2018 7:57:02 PM
Updates on Cleveland Browns practice squad signing The Cleveland Browns made some surprise cuts http://www.brownsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-larry-ogunjobi-jersey , and have completely overhauled their roster from a last season. Despite the overhaul—a 59 percent turnover rate from last season—the Browns are still one of the youngest teams in the NFL this season. How young? Well, prior to Sunday’s waiver claim announcements they were second-youngest in the league after fielding the youngest roster in the league last season.New general manager John Dorsey has discarded multiple high draft picks from Sashi Brown’s tenure, and he now takes aim at his final task to complete before the 2018 season kicks off.Practice squad players can be signed to active rosters, so they’re far from secure, and are essentially bottom of the roster failsafes in the event the Browns suffer significant injuries and need to promote players familiar with their system. The practice squad isn’t totally insignificant, though, as plenty of current pros have made their way to active rosters by excelling when given the chance to continue to work hard for teams in that role.The Browns confirmed and announced their practice squad on Monday, making this list the official squad Jarvis Landry Jersey , at least for this week. Practice squads change have continual turnover throughout the season, so consider this a Week 1 squad, with much more turnover to come.2018 Browns Practice Squad:WR Da’Mari Scott — The Browns cut Scott on Friday, but he has apparently signed on to stay with the team on their practice squad, per NFL Draft Diamonds.OG Kyle Kalis — Kalis was cut by the Washington Redskins this week.
11/4/2018 8:22:50 PM
Key Plays from Buccaneers Week 3 Loss to the Steel There was a lot of bad tape put down Monday night when the Tampa Bay Buccaneers suffered their first loss of the season at the hands of the Pittsburgh Steelers.As there tends to be Youth Vinny Curry Jersey , there are quite a few moments we can all turn to, to see how it all ended the way it did.I’ve selected a few here which stood out for various reasons.The Play: Steelers convert on third and takes the leadAt the time this play happened, the Bucs were holding on to a one point lead and Ben Roethlisberger had already connected on a 43-yard pass to wide receiver Juju Smith-Schuster.However, three plays after the big strike, the Tampa Bay defense had a chance to force a long field goal try by kicker Chris Boswell who has been struggling to start the 2018 season.But on this 3rd-and-11, Roethlisberger’s line gave him a pretty solid pocket which he stepped in to and fired a 12-yard completion to tight end Vance McDonald. The play was the sixth of the possession and kept alive a drive which ended up spanning ten plays and ended with an easier field goal try from the Bucs’ 20-yard line.In all, the Steelers used around five minutes of game clock, took their first lead of the game and effectively extinguished any remaining momentum the Buccaneers had from their early first quarter successes.As we all know by now, the remainder of the first half only got worse, but getting off the field two minutes sooner and forcing Pittsburgh into a 50+ yard field goal try or punt could have stopped the bleeding as it started.The Play: Chris Godwin restarts the faucetWhen a team losses their momentum, its absolutely crucial to regain as much of it as possible as soon as possible.You know the phrase, ‘When it rains, it pours’? Well http://www.buccaneersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-caleb-benenoch-jersey , when there’s a chance to stop the drip, teams have to take advantage.One way of doing this is by getting some quick first downs and moving the ball. The Buccaneers appeared to have a good start to this process until Chris Godwin fumbled a second-down pass which would have given Tampa Bay a new set of downs on their own 35-yard line.Instead, just two snaps after taking the lead, the Pittsburgh Steelers scooped up the second-year player’s gaff and took their own momentum up a couple notches.Two plays later Antonio Brown took the ball into the end zone, and the away team who had so much turmoil around them turned six snaps of the football into ten points and a nine-point lead.The first-half run by the Steelers was underway.The Play: GMac misses the sackOur final moment for this week comes near the end of the game. Some may say, at the end of the game really.The Steelers have the ball, a three-point lead, and 2nd-and-10 from inside their own 35-yard line. Trying to kill the clock and get their first win of the season. Meanwhile, Tampa Bay is trying to complete a ‘magical’ comeback.
11/4/2018 8:51:31 PM
Fantasy Football: Last-minute start/sit advice for Monday Night Football: Chiefs vs. Broncos — game time http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/will-hernandez-jersey , TV channels, odds, live stream, radio, more Happy Monday http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/b.j.-goodson-jersey , New York Giants fans. Tonight, we have a Monday Night Football matchup between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Denver Broncos.Here is how to watch, listen to, and wager on the game. Use this as your open thread.Game detailsWhat: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Denver BroncosWhen: Monday, Oct. 1Where: Broncos Stadium at Mile HighGame time: 8:15 p.m.TV: ESPNAnnouncers: Joe Tessitore (play-by-play) http://www.authenticsnewyorkgiants.com/cheap-aldrick-rosas-jersey , Jason Witten (Color Commentary), Anthony “Booger” McFarland (Sideline Analyst), Lisa Salters (Sideline Reporter)Radio: Chiefs FOX Football Radio Network KCFX (101.1 FM), KOA - 850 AM (Denver), 94.1 FM & The Fox - 103.5 FM (Denver) http://www.authenticsnewyorkgiants.com/cheap-janoris-jenkins-jersey , Spanish Radio KNVR 1150 AM. Odds: Chiefs -4.5 [Odds Shark]Prediction: Odds Shark predicts a 28-22 Broncos victoryOnline Stream: WatchESPNWeather: 80 degrees at kickoff, clear [NFL Weather]SB Nation websites: Arrowhead Pride (Chiefs) | Mile High Report (Broncos)Poll results: Giants’ fans split by Odell Beckham’s comments to ESPN New York Giants fans appear to be almost evenly split on whether Odell Beckham Jr. was right to speak out the way he did in his recent ESPN interview with Josina Anderson. In our ‘Fanpulse’ poll this week, 52 percent of respondents said that Beckham was wrong to speak out. That means 48 percent thought he was right.Patricia Traina has offered her perspective. I have offered mine. The poll results show us, quite simply, that Beckham’s words have divided the fan base pretty much down the middle.Here are the perspectives of a couple of former Giants greats.On this week’s episode of “Inside The NFL” on Showtime http://www.authenticsnewyorkgiants.com/cheap-damon-harrison-jersey , former Giants quarterback and now long-time NFL analyst Phil Simms said he believed Beckham’s comments will “galvanize” the Giants.Hall of Famer Michael Strahan did a conference call with Giants media on Wednesday. Here is his take:Sign up to take part in our weekly FanPulse surveys.
11/4/2018 9:12:15 PM
Adam Schefter thinks the 49ers’ rebuild is Authentic George Kittle Jersey , “absolutely on track” The San Francisco 49ers 2018 season has fallen to nothing short of disaster and disappointment. 2017 was a rebuild that appeared accelerated with the arrival of Jimmy Garoppolo.Before everything began, many thought this was a Wild Card team. Now the 49ers are in the running for the first pick of the 2019 NFL draft. All disappointment considered, Adam Schefter still thinks the 49ers rebuild is going just as scheduled. The ESPN insider was on KNBR’s Murph and Mac and had this to say regarding the team: Schefter also later pointed out that the 49ers did their due diligence on Josh Gordon (whom he reminded Kyle Shanahan worked with while offensive coordinator with the Cleveland Browns) and also Khalil Mack (whom Schefter called the 49ers a finalist for). The entire interview is worth a listen (it’s roughly 10 minutes) and if nothing else, has a voice of reason for 49ers fans. When Jerick McKinnon tore his ACL in the final practice of training camp, it was a omen of things to come. A few weeks later, Jimmy Garoppolo followed in the same injury and now the 49ers have an injury report longer than the classic novel War and Peace. Many were optimism for a playoff appearance, but no one could have predicted this skid of one win to their name. Some are wondering with the recent losses if John Lynch and Kyle Shanahan are doing all they can to help this team. If anyone can give an unbiased opinion of everything, it’s Schefter. The 49ers were rebuilding no matter how this season goes and as far as improving on the win total from last year, the team has just hit a fountain of bad luck.Golden Nuggets: First Day of the Rest of the Season Good morning folks. Now that we’ve had some time to sleep on it, I think most of us can firmly say that yesterday sucked. Ordinarily, the morning after a loss is a great time to go after silver linings, and shift focus to the week at hand. However, yesterday was a colossal kick in the rear, and I wouldn’t blame a single one of you fine people for not being over it. Naturally, I’d hope for the same from you. It’s going to be a hot-take kind of week, and you’ve got my blessing to express yourselves (within prescribed site decorum, of course).First things first, Jimmy Garoppolo sustained a fourth quarter knee injury that is expected to be serious. Later today, he’ll meet with the team doctors for an MRI, at which time the severity of the injury will become more clear. However http://www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline.com/weston-richburg-jersey , the Kyle Shanahan has already announced that the team fears a torn ACL, and has already addressed his confidence in CJ Beathard as the next man up. In other major injury news, Richard Sherman will also be meeting with team doctors later today for an MRI on a calf injury he sustained in the second quarter. Although he was later seen in a walking boot, the early diagnosis has pointed towards a calf injury, and thankfully, not an Achilles rupture.
11/12/2018 11:59:55 PM
Are the 49ers still a playoff team? C.J. Beathard The San Francisco 49ers were nowhere near sniffing a Super Bowl before the 2018 season began. Once Jimmy Garoppolo went down with an ACL injury http://www.49ersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-adrian-colbert-jersey , the optimism of sniffing a wild card berth dropped as well. Don’t tell that to C.J. Beathard though, he still thinks the 49ers are a playoff team despite all the injuries blanketing the squad. He was Damon Bruce’s guest on 95.7 The Game and had this to say about the team’s playoff chances: The 49ers aren’t circling the drain as far as playoff hopes are concerned, but they aren’t separating themselves from the rest of the NFC either. Winning the division would require some insane theatrics with the lead—and talent by extension— the Los Angeles Rams have. To win the wild card, the 49ers would need to start winning—which is easier said than done. To finish out the first half of their schedule, the 49ers play the Arizona Cardinals twice, the Green Bay Packers and the Los Angeles Rams. Three of those games (Cardinals and Packers) are winnable. The Packers have several issues right now, most notable being a great quarterback with a bad knee and no one to throw to in Aaron Rodgers, while the Cardinals ... well Brock Coyle jersey , they’re the Cardinals. If the 49ers can win the next three of four games, that puts them at 4-4 and at .500 to start the second half of their schedule. The second half was anticipated as being easier, however teams such as the Chicago Bears and Tampa Bay Buccaneers have shown it’s not going to be as easy as it once was at the start of the season. If you take into consideration the 49ers are inundated with injuries, it’s even harder. Do you see the 49ers as a playoff team this season?49ers-Cardinals line showing movement with money coming in on Arizona The San Francisco 49ers opened this week as a field goal favorite over the Arizona Cardinals, but the line quickly climbed.
11/13/2018 12:16:07 AM
The San Francisco 49ers turned the ball over three chance to hold off the Green Bay Packers.Then an illegal contact penalty on cornerback Richard Sherman with 43 seconds left wiped out a sack of Aaron Rodgers on third-and-15.No way were the Green Bay Packers going to give away a second chance at victory.Seven plays later White Ahkello Witherspoon Jersey , Mason Crosby kicked a 27-yard field goal as time expired to hand the young 49ers a 33-30 defeat."It's part of the process and it's part of going against the best quarterback in football," Sherman said. "You give him a chance at the end — I can't have that penalty on me ... and give them a shot."It wasn't just Sherman's penalty that contributed to San Francisco's downfall.The Packers went 58 yards on a four-play drive that took just 1:05 to tie the game at 30 with 1:55 left on Davante Adams' 16-yard touchdown catch.The 49ers were in good shape with their next drive starting at midfield, but C.J. Beathard's deep pass over the middle for Marquise Goodwin was intercepted by Kevin King at the 10. Under pressure, Beathard looked as if he might have underthrown the ball.San Francisco coach Kyle Shanahan said Beathard had four options on the play. He didn't pick the right one."It's a play that if you hit it, it looks great. If you don't, then yes, it's not great. But it is what it is," Beathard said.The Packers took over and had a tough start. Rodgers was sacked with 43 seconds left, and it looked initially as if the 49ers would get one more shot. Given how they had burned the Packers with deep plays to Goodwin earlier in the game, San Francisco figured to have a decent chance to at least get a late field-goal try.The flag on Sherman, who was covering Adams, gave Green Bay a fresh slate."Nothing, really. I covered him Youth Jimmy Garoppolo Jersey ," Sherman said when asked what happened on the play. "He gave me an outside release, we kind of ran into each other a little bit. And then it looked like a sack on the play — I didn't look back and see it — and there was a flag."Asked if he agreed with the call, Sherman passed."It doesn't matter if you agree with the call," he said. "It's not like, 'Oh, I didn't agree with the call, they're going to pick it up.' They called it. I've got to find a way to do better."So does the rest of the secondary after the Packers got the 49ers to bite on play-action early that resulted in open passes to Jimmy Graham and Marquez Valdes-Scantling. Rodgers found Valdes-Scantling for a 60-yard completion on the Packers' first play from scrimmage, setting up Ty Montgomery's 2-yard touchdown run with 9:20 left in the first quarter to tie the game at 7.Graham and Valdes-Scantling each finished with more than 100 yards receiving. Adams had 10 catches on 16 targets with a game-high 132 yards and two scores."We kept fighting and I've got to give our guys credit," Sherman said. "We've got to find a way to finish that." Jimmy Garoppolo didn't feel the need to throw any chairs, yell at teammates or do just about anything different following a season-opening loss.Sure, he might have lost his first game as a starting quarterback since he was back at Eastern Illinois, but Garoppolo kept the same approach he had while leading the San Francisco 49ers to five straight wins to end last season."I think it's pretty easy," Garoppolo said Wednesday. "I come in here every day grinding http://www.authenticssanfrancisco49ers.com/cheap-pierre-garcon-jersey , trying to be the best quarterback for this team that I can be.
11/13/2018 12:23:46 AM
The Denver Broncos filled their roster vacancy Tue by re-signing safety Shamarko Thomas http://www.authenticssanfrancisco49ers.com/cheap-kyle-juszczyk-jersey , who was with them in training camp.After spending his first four seasons in Pittsburgh, Thomas led the Buffalo Bills with nine special teams tackles in 12 games last season.Following his release from the Colts during the preseason, Thomas signed with the Broncos, who had just placed safety Jamal Carter on IR with a torn hamstring. But Thomas didn't make the initial 53-man roster.Thomas, who has 38 career special teams stops, replaced wide receiver/kick returner Isaiah McKenzie http://www.authenticssanfrancisco49ers.com/cheap-earl-mitchell-jersey , who was released Monday.The Broncos also made some practice squad moves, signing defensive lineman Niles Scott and releasing nose tackle Kyle Peko and defensive end DeShawn Williams.Scott is a rookie from Frostburg (Maryland) State who competed in training camp with the 49ers.The Broncos (1-0) host the Raiders (0-1) on Sunday at Mile High Stadium.Survey: How 49ers and Lions fans see Sunday’s game Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse — a survey of fans across the NFL, powered by SurveyMonkey. Each week, we send 32 polls to 100+ plugged in fans from each team. 49ers fans, sign up HERE to join FanPulse.Will the 49ers win or lose in Week 2?Odds: 49ers are 7-point favoritesNiners Nation FanPulse: 49ers by 7Pride Of Detroit FanPulse: Lions by 1This sounds about right to me. The line is anywhere between six and seven points, and most of us think the 49ers can win this game. I really liked this game when the line was -3 http://www.authenticssanfrancisco49ers.com/cheap-joe-staley-jersey , and the quick climb has me a little concerned. I do think the 49ers can cover this spread, but if you’re looking to bet the game, look for the six and 6.5 point options.How confident are you in the direction of the team? Last week: 99 percent confidenceYou lose one game, and people start hopping off the bandwagon. It also might have to do with the wording. Last week, voters could pick between very confident, somewhat confident http://www.authenticssanfrancisco49ers.com/cheap-marquise-goodwin-jersey , meh, not very confident, and not confident at all. This week, it’s simply confident, meh, and not confident. I imagine the two percent increase in meh is a mix of people who would otherwise choose somewhat confident Youth Brock Coyle Jersey , and people who legitimately are down after the loss to the Vikings.Other than QB, what is most valuable to an NFL offense? My personal preference on this would be “offensive line” and not just a single position on the offensive line. I actually would argue if I were picking a single position, I’d say elite wide receiver. You need a little bit of everything, but if you add an Antonio Brown or Julio Jones or Odell Beckham to the roster, that’s a pretty significant upgrade.
11/13/2018 12:39:27 AM
Damon Harrison took the field Thursday for his new team Womens Riley Dixon Jersey , where he will be asked to help solve the defensive woes against the run for the Detroit Lions.The trade for the defensive tackle was announced Thursday by the teams. Detroit will send a draft pick to the New York Giants.Just as in New York, Harrison wore his No. 98 with the Lions on Thursday, practicing on the same field as he did during a joint Lions and Giants session in August.To make room for "Snacks" Harrison, the Lions released defensive tackle Sylvester Williams. Williams was acquired as a free agent this offseason and had six tackles in six games for Detroit.The 29-year-old Harrison spent the past three seasons with the Giants. He began his career with the Jets in 2012 after being undrafted out of William Penn. He was a 2016 All-Pro selection.Harrison joined the Giants as a free agent in 2016, signing a five-year, $46 million contract. The seven-year veteran never missed a game in his 2陆 years Authentic Dalvin Tomlinson Jersey , starting 39 times. He had 31 tackles and a forced fumble this season.The Lions (3-3) host Seattle on Sunday. They have the 30th-ranked rush defense in the NFL, allowing 139.3 yards per game. The defensive line has been without end Ziggy Ansah for all but the opener.Harrison will be reunited with two New York defensive teammates from last season, defensive end Romeo Okwara and linebacker Devon Kennard.This is the Giants' second trade this week. They sent cornerback Eli Apple, a 2016 first-round selection, to New Orleans for two picks on Tuesday. The Giants (1-6), who have four wins in their past 23 regular-season games Womens Sterling Shepard Jersey , host Washington on Sunday.New York also waived offensive tackle Ereck Flowers, its 2015 first-round pick, on Oct. 9.Giants news, 9/12: Olivier Vernon expected to practice on Wednesday Olivier Vernon, the star linebacker who missed the New York Giants’ season-opening game vs. the Jacksonville Jaguars with an ankle injury, will practice on Wednesday. Coach Pat Shurmur dropped that encouraging bit of news during an appearance Tuesday afternoon on WFAN.Vernon is the Giants’ best pass rusher. Without him on Sunday Authentic Evan Engram Jersey , the Giants only sacked Jaguars’ quarterback Blake Bortles once and Bortles often had ample time to survey the field for open targets.The defense did, however, play well overall. The Jacksonville offense scored just 13 points, none in the second half.More headlinesLegendary former Giant Michael Strahan, a Hall of Famer, said Tuesday that if he were playing today he would have joined players who have knelt for the national anthem. Per the Daily News: Who won the Odell Beckham Jr.-Jalen Ramsey matchup. One film study says that was Ramsey | For The WinLife won’t get easier for beleaguered Giants’ right tackle Ereck Flowers. Demarcus Lawrence of the Dallas Cowboys is the next of many elite pass rushers who will be lining up across from him this season. | NJ Advance MediaVictor Cruz wants to retire as a Giant. And he should Authentic Eli Manning Jersey , because that’s what he is. He never played a regular-season down for another franchise. | Daily News
11/13/2018 1:09:06 AM
Saquon Barkley's hamstring might hurt Cheap Saquon Barkley Jersey , but his hands are fine New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley might be nursing a strained hamstring, but that isn't stopping him from getting in work this week.Barkley is not be able to participate much at all in the Giants' joint practices with the Detroit Lions -- the Giants are rightly being cautious following his hamstring strain.But while he might not be able to run in practice, he is still able to work on his hands. After practice, Barkley was spotted working on his receiving skills with the JUGS machine.While Barkley's abilities as a runner are exciting -- just look at his first NFL touch -- it is his ability as a receiver that set him apart from the pack. Even the play on which Barkley was hurt was a spectacular catch that would have been a highlight reel worthy touchdown in a real game. Pat Shurmur said before the draft that he didn't have much use for a running back who couldn't catch the football. It just fits with Barkley's reputation that even when he can't practice he is working on an area of his game which is important for his team.Giants at Cowboys, Week 2: First look at Sunday night matchup 0-2.That is the tough-to-climb-out-of pit NFL teams want to avoid falling into. Since 2007, 91 teams have fallen into it. Only 10 (10.9 percent) have climbed out and reached the playoffs.Both the New York Giants and Dallas Cowboys are 0-1 after losing season-opening contests, the Giants to the Jacksonville Jaguars 20-15 and the Cowboys to the Carolina Panthers 16-8.One of them will leave the field after Sunday night’s game in that 0-2 abyss.Giants head coach Pat Shurmur has said often that he believes the Giants are on the right path. He told the team’s official website this week that he’s trying not to stress over having lost in Week 1.“I’ve been involved in a lot of first games of the season,” Shurmur said. “You just move forward. That’s the important thing is you move forward. You learn from the mistakes you made, you build on the things you did well and you just keep moving. That’s the important piece. That may get old as we go through these Mondays with me saying that Cheap Odell Beckham Jr Jersey , but you can win a game and still go through that process. When you lose a game, it hurts more, but you still go through the same process.”There are 30 players on the Giants roster who weren’t part of last season’s disaster, when the team started 0-5 and finished 3-13. They believe this team is different than last season’s, than most Giants teams of recent vintage that went home for the winter when the regular season ended.Wide receiver Sterling Shepard called the game against Jacksonville “really encouraging” despite the loss.“If you look at the game, we were a few plays away from coming out with a different outcome,” he said. “But guys do a good job around here just bouncing back and kind of brushing it off, and fixing the things we need to fix and I feel like that’s what we’ll do this week. Be ready for Dallas.”Odell Beckham Jr. is also spreading the optimistic message.“
11/13/2018 1:20:33 AM
Post-game quotebook: What the Giants were saying a What were the New York Giants talking about after losing to the Dallas Cowboys 20-13 Sunday night Authentic Rhett Ellison Jersey , falling to 0-2 to start the season? Let’s go inside the locker room and find out.Coach Pat Shurmur on the high number of checkdowns quarterback Eli Manning threw“Obviously, you want to get the ball down the field. We took our shots like we did in the first game and they played back where we couldn’t get the ball down the field, so you check it down and then we had a couple where we had pressure. Those didn’t play out the way we wanted.”Odell Beckham Jr. on the loss“It’s just a matter of time before we get going. We hate going in the hole 0-2, but that’s our situation. That’s where we are at. We just have to fight and work to get out of there.“They just outplayed us. Plain and simple. They just came out and beat us. They’ll keep you in front of them, not let you make any big plays. It’s just finding a way to make plays underneath or whatever it is we have to we need to find it soon.”Cornerback Janoris Jenkins on the 0-2 start“That’s when the captains and leaders step up. Everybody comes up, practices harder, plays harder, practice faster, play faster. Just play with a chip from now on. We understand we have 14 more games Authentic Kerry Wynn Jersey , and right now, every game counts. That’s how you have to look at it, and you just have to continue to play.”Safety Landon Collins on the play of the defense after the early touchdown“We did tighten up and we did the job. “0 and 2 is frustrating. But we played sound defensively and we just have to make more plays.”Left tackle Nate Solder on the offensive line“I think it takes 11 guys out there. I think that we all have to be working together. I think we need to continue to build up trust with each other. We need to continue to improve so we can do the things we need to do to be successful.“They blitzed. They ran stunts. They rushed four. They did a number of things and we didn’t pick up any of it.”Wide receiver Sterling Shepard on if the Giants were surprised by what Dallas did defensively “I can’t speak for the running game or o-line. For the wide outs, they did exactly what they thought we were going to do 鈥?Trying to keep everything in front of them and then rally to the ball. That’s pretty much what they did the whole game.“We still have confidence in this offense. We are all play makers, that’s the bottom line. We’ll figure out way to get the ball to guys and we’ll figure out a way to make plays.”Running back Saquon Barkley on his Giants record 14 receptions“It doesn’t matter at all to me. We didn’t win today. It’s doesn’t matter.“I feel like I didn’t have that many touches to be honest. I don’t know how many touches I had. It felt like football. It felt like a football game. It’s going to be tough. It’s going to be a grind. It’s the NFC East, one of the best divisions in football. We’ve got to continue to work our butts off and come back as a team and make sure we win these games.”Giants roster move: LB Nate Stupar added, waive RB Robert Martin You are seriously going to need a scorecard to figure out who is playing for the New York Giants on Sunday vs. the Jacksonville Jaguars.
11/13/2018 1:38:49 AM
Injuries force Bucs to become flexible First Youth Vinny Curry Jersey , it was the right side of the offensive line that was hit by multiple injuries. Now, it’s the secondary that has the same issue. But injuries be damned, the Bucs are finding ways to fight through the misfortune.Whether it’s playing rookies more often or moving other players around, Dirk Koetter and Mike Smith are doing everything they can to make the best of a bad situation. Brent Grimes was the first Buc down and then a practice-field injury led to the waiver of David Rivers. After Vernon Hargreaves III hurt his groin during the Bucs’ first preseason game, fellow defensive back Javien Elliot followed soon after. At one point, the Bucs had just six corners available and five of them were rookies.Grimes returned to practice on Monday, but the Bucs are still very thin at the position. This has led Tampa Bay to experiment with different strategies - such as Justin Evans in the starting slot role and rookie Jordan Whitehead starting at safety. If there’s a silver lining, it’s the fact these injuries are happening now as opposed to the middle of the season. At least the Bucs get a chance to see what they have early on and canmake their assessments based off more than the average amount of reps these players would usually see during the preseason. “Well you got to have flexibility, so I look at those DBs similar to how you look at the wideouts. I mean, Chris Godwin can play four wideout spots. Mike [Evans] can play four wideout spots,” Koetter said after practice Tuesday. “We’re getting stressed at our depth at corner right now and nickel, so Justin Evans is becoming one of those guys that has to be able to move around. M.J. Stewart is in that same spot. When you get hit with injuries at one position, we don’t cancel practice. We’ve got to figure something out, so in the long run it builds your depth.”According to Koetter http://www.buccaneersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-caleb-benenoch-jersey , none of the injuries are too serious at the moment. “The good news is none of them are long term. We’ve yet to have anybody that’s a threat to miss when we go to New Orleans for the opener. We’d love to have everybody out here, but that’s just part of it.”While the situation has to yet to reach dire levels, this is not what the organization wants to see. Like the offensive line, the secondary was supposed to be a revamped group, but has now been setback a bit. Injuries are part of the NFL though and the Bucs know no one is going to feel sorry for them.As long as it’s all systems go for week one of the regular season, then there is no reason to worry, but the Bucs are becoming awfully flirtatious with injury bug recently and that is not a game you want to play heading into a make-or-break season.Is there a problem with the defensive line depth?
11/13/2018 1:50:09 AM
Dirk Koetter speaking softly about young Bucs When an NFL team has as many new additions as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have for 2018 it’s easy to get overly excited by what the roster looks like on paper.Displaying the lessons learned from a season of disappointment following a pre-season of hype Buccaneers Vinny Curry Jersey , Bucs head coach Dirk Koetter is keeping his comments about specific players tempered down a bit as the team reached their first weekend in training camp.One new addition brought on to the team who has been generating some fan-buzz is undrafted rookie running back Shaun Wilson.I’m one of those people really excited to see what he might be able to do, but Koetter didn’t bite when given the opportunity to fuel those flames by saying,It’s good to know the head coach is looking forward to seeing what the rookie can bring to the field, because a lot of fans are too. Another player with a lot of eyes on him this pre-season is Noah Spence. The defensive end is entering his third season as a pro, but it feels like a football lifetime ago when we were all looking forward to seeing the second-round pick develop into the next great Buccaneers pass rusher.Thus far, he’s looked good, and most people are commenting on just how much bigger he appears to be. Early practices have seen Spence on the right side of the offensive line enough to generate a little buzz. But again Cheap Vita Vea Jersey , Koetter chose his words wisely when discussing his young defensive end,Well then. That’ll deflate a hype balloon as fast as anything.The final contribution to Tampa Bay’s head coach in his tapestry of understated confidence came when he was asked which players have surprised him up to this point, to which he replied,Coach Koetter has been a little more willing to make statements about some of the veteran additions and has voiced his and the team’s confidence in Ryan Fitzpatrick as he steps in for Jameis Winston during his early suspension.When it comes to the young guys though, Koetter is keeping his words calculated and his opinions close to the vest. For now.Buccaneers record book watch: Week One When the Buccaneers head to New Orleans on Sunday to kick off their 2018 season against the Saints, plenty of players will be looking to climb in the team’s record book. Here’s where things stand heading into the season:Career Receiving YardsMike Evans is currently third in receiving yards with 4,579. He is 349 yards behind Kevin House Cheap Gerald McCoy Jersey , who holds the No. 2 spot (4,928).Career Receiving TouchdownsEvans is second in receiving touchdowns with 32. He is two scores behind Jimmie Giles, who holds the franchise record (34).Career ReceptionsEvans sits at third in receptions with 309. He needs 13 catches to pass Mark Carrier for second (321).Career Rushing TouchdownsPeyton Barber is tied for 25th in rushing touchdowns with four. He needs one to pull into a six-way tie for 20th, while two would get him all the way up to 15th. A four-touchdown day would tie him for 14th with James Owens and Jameis Winston. Jacquizz Rodgers is tied for 29th with three, which means one would pull him into a tie for 25th and two would get him to a tie for 20th. Three rushing scores puts him at 15th.Career TacklesLavonte David currently sits in fourth place all-time with 547 tackles.
11/13/2018 1:59:25 AM
7/29/18 It was another hot day for the Buccaneers News http://www.tampabaybuccaneersteamonline.com/ryan-jensen-jersey , notes, and tweets from Buccaneers training camp The team immediately went to work for some 11-on-11 drills, but bad things seemed to happen right off the bat.Started off with a Ronald Jones II fumble......then an injury for rookie defensive tackle Vita Vea.Defensive line coach Brentson Buckner was in midseason form. He tore into defensive lineman William Gholston after being driven to the ground.Since it was the first open practice, fans were able to get a taste for the team’s indoor practice facility.Ryan Fitzpatrick was on and off today. Here he had a botched exchange during 11-on-11s.After some punt drills inside, the team went to work in some 7-on-7 drills. Quarterback Jameis Winston was on target, even hitting DeSean Jackson deep for what would have been a touchdown.What a throw it was...After only working with the first team during 7-on-7s for the majority of camp, Winston was back in with the first team for 11-on-11s.William Gholston needs some redemption. Bucs Nation’s Evan Winter touched briefly on a topic that seems to have escaped the frontline for most Bucs fans in his Training Camp Pressure Points piece in which he brings up William Gholston potentially being a casualty with another down year in Tampa Bay. Gholston hasn’t ever developed into a pass rush threat despite playing alongside one of the premier tackles in the league in Gerald McCoy. The size and length Gholston came into the league with was thought to lead to some potential advances in his pass rush ability once he got into the league and it just hasn’t fabricated. Five seasons into his career Womens Chris Godwin Jersey , Gholston has amassed only 10 total sacks, including zero a season ago for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. What’s the deal? Can it be fixed and where should fans expect to see Gholston as the season progresses. Currently Gholston is somewhat of the odd man out with the team’s newest additions of Vinny Curry and Jason Pierre-Paul. Noah Spence being healthy and hopefully ready to put together a full season’s worth of work in also doesn’t bode particularly well for Gholston having a turnaround year. In seasons past, Gholston’s ability to move inside helped get and keep him on the field but new additions of Beau Allen and Vita Vea should see a decline in those snaps as well for Gholston. The defensive staff has stated that they would like to see a healthy rotation given the new additions to the defensive front and while this may help in keeping guys fresh, for a run stuffer like Gholston it could prove detrimental to his overall purpose and place on this football team. Productivity wise, the last two years haven’t been what the Buccaneers wanted out of Gholston. After a below average rookie season, Gholston put together two well rounded seasons in his sophomore and junior campaigns in the league. Finding a niche as a run stuffer, Gholston proved to be worthy of a spot and played well enough to get him a second contract. The team took a gamble that Gholston’s final year on his rookie deal Authentic DeSean Jackson Jersey , a season that saw him struggle to produce consistently and earned him a poor (48.6) rating per Pro Football Focus, was an aberration.
11/13/2018 2:17:04 AM
BALTIMORE (3-1) at CLEVELAND (1-2-1)Sunday Womens Baker Mayfield Jersey , 1 p.m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Baltimore by 1 陆RECORD VS. SPREAD — Baltimore 3-1, Cleveland 3-1SERIES RECORD — Ravens lead 29-9LAST MEETING — Ravens beat Browns 17-10, Dec. 17, 2017LAST WEEK — Ravens beat Steelers 26-14; Browns lost to Raiders 45-42, OTAP PRO32 RANKING — Ravens No. 5, Browns No. 23RAVENS OFFENSE — OVERALL (10), RUSH (23), PASS (8).RAVENS DEFENSE — OVERALL (2), RUSH (4) http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/derrick-kindred-jersey , PASS (4).BROWNS OFFENSE — OVERALL (19), RUSH (2), PASS (24).BROWNS DEFENSE — OVERALL (25), RUSH (23), PASS (24).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES — Ravens have allowed only nine points and no touchdowns in second half. ... Baltimore has won five straight and 18 of past 20 meetings with Cleveland — all under coach John Harbaugh. ... Baltimore hopes to have CB Jimmy Smith, who missed first four games serving NFL suspension for violating personal conduct policy. .... Smith's return could end 164-game starting streak of CB Brandon Carr. ... Ravens TE Hayden Hurst could make NFL debut Sunday. Top draft pick was out after foot surgery. ... Baltimore WR John Brown ranks third in NFL with 22.5 yards per catch, has team-high three TD receptions. ... Ravens QB Joe Flacco has eight TD passes, only two INTs. ... Ravens have scored at least 20 points in 13 straight games, longest current run in NFL. ... Baltimore allowing NFL-best 5.31 yards per passing attempt under first-year defensive coordinator Don Martindale. ... Ravens allowing only 27.8 percent conversion rate on third downs http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/trevon-coley-jersey , have stopped all three tries on fourth down. ... Baltimore LB Terrell Suggs ranks 15th in NFL history with 128 sacks, 2陆 his year. ... Ravens K Justin Tucker o
11/13/2018 2:24:30 AM
Cleveland Browns Podcast - Next Up On The DBN Netw Browns Our friends Darth Batman and BigTownBrown collaborate on the latest (and highly anticipated) Absolute Browns Authentic Darren Fells Jersey , during which the discussion revolves primarily around:Hard Knocks reviewPreseason Game 1 Breakdown- All the Hype.Preseason Game 2 PreviewDez Watch 2018Give a listen by hitting the player at the top of the page.You could also take advantage of the widget (which contains everything we’ve ever done btw) located just in between the article and comments section of not just this but every DBN article.Or, you could just go here:Feedback always appreciated in the comments’ section below.Should be noted here that Dartho got this to me a few days ago so not his fault that it won’t contain any of tonight’s Hard Knocks content.However it’s all good, because it just means more shows/reactions need to be forthcoming.Speaking of which Authentic Damarious Randall Jersey , if you’d ever like to do your own thing on the DBN Network, shoot me an email: ezweav@gmail.com.Thanks for listening!The DBN NetworkBrowns’ Fans Talking To Browns’ Fans Baker Mayfield's been thrown into the mix for the Browns.The No. 1 overall pick in this year's draft replaced Tyrod Taylor after Cleveland's starting quarterback sustained a concussion in the first half of Thursday night's game against the New York Jets. Taylor was slow getting up after being sacked for the third time and after being evaluated in the medical tent, was taken to the locker room for treatment.At halftime Womens Denzel Ward Jersey , the Browns said Taylor has a head injury and will not return.Mayfield, who was supposed to spend his first season learning behind Taylor, completed a 14-yard pass on his first throw and then fired 17-yarder on his second as Browns fans roared for the Heisman Trophy winner.Mayfield went 3 of 4 for 47 yards on his first drive http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/jc-tretter-jersey , which ended with newly signed rookie Greg Joseph kicking a 45-yard field goal to pull with the Browns within 14-3.Cleveland's plan was to have Mayfield watch and learn behind Taylor, but the injury could change things dramatically.Taylor was ineffective during his time on the field, going 4 of 14 for 19 yards. The Browns traded for Taylor in March to serve as a mentor for their young quarterback.Mayfield's debut is giving fans a chance to see the top two QBs taken in the draft. The Browns opened to take Mayfield over Darnold http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/joel-bitonio-jersey , who was considered the most complete QB in this year's class.
11/13/2018 2:34:58 AM
C.J. Board and James Burgess injured in Browns pre To this point Cleveland Browns Hoodie , linebacker James Burgess and receiver C.J. Board had been making good impressions on the Cleveland Browns as they competed for roster spots. But both were injured in Detroit on Thursday, leaving the game in the second quarter.Board injured his shoulder and was sent to the locker room, then given a questionable tag on whether he’d return. Because he’s competing for a roster spot Youth Customized Cleveland Browns Jerseys , he will potentially see the field again if his injury isn’t significant. Moments later, Burgess left with an apparent head injury. It was announced soon after to media in the press box that he was being evaluated for a concussion.Burgess was and is likely going to make the Browns’ 53-man roster, but if he has a concussion that would potentially make him unavailable for next week’s season opener against Pittsburgh that could complicate things. Although www.brownsauthorizedshops.com , depth concerns stemming from the team’s surprise release of Mychal Kendricks on Wednesday makes that unlikely.While Board was making a strong push for a spot—he has been a favorite target for Baker Mayfield throughout the preseason and training camp, as well as a solid special teams contributor—any kind of significant shoulder injury would likely land him on injured reserve, making him no longer part of the equation.We’ll keep you updated on the extent of their injuries as more information becomes available. The Buffalo Bills have signed defensive end Nate Orchard in an ongoing bid to upgrade their pass rush after an embarrassing season-opening loss at Baltimore.The Bills also announced Monday they have released defensive tackle Adolphus Washington Cleveland Browns Womens T-Shirt , the team's 2016 third-round draft pick.Orchard had five sacks in 34 games over the previous three seasons with Cleveland. He was selected by the Browns in the second round of the 2015 draft and cut by Cleveland on Sept. 1.The move comes a day after Buffalo's defense struggled by giving up six touchdowns and sacked Ravens starter Joe Flacco once in a 47-3 loss at Baltimore. It was the second-most lopsided loss in Bills history.Washington started 21 games over his first two seasons but became the odd-man out as part of an offseason overhaul. Buffalo signed veteran defensive tackle Star Lotulelei in free agency and selected Stanford's Harrison Phillips in this year's draft.Buffalo hosts the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday.
12/14/2018 9:53:07 PM
PFF’s first 2019 NFL mock draft has 49ers looking I know http://www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline.com/jaquiski-tartt-jersey , it’s only Week 4.I know, it’s probably too early for a mock draft.I know we’re all still reeling over the recent loss of Jimmy Garoppolo.If anything, let Pro Football Focus’ first 2019 NFL mock draft take your mind off the feeling of impending doom sweeping over you. There are several positions-of-need that the 49ers can effectively address in the 2019 NFL Draft — most notably at edge rusher. There is plenty of talent that can be found both near the beginning and the end of the first round, which is most likely the main reason why John Lynch and Kyle Shanahan decidedly skipped out on addressing this critical need in the 2018 NFL Draft.It’s interesting that they have San Francisco selecting Arizona State wide receiver N’Keal Harry with the 13th overall selection. Here’s what PFF had to say about the pick.If things transgressed as they do in PFF’s mock, it’d be more likely for the Niners to address their defensive needs before drafting a receiver. Dante Pettis has shown flashes so it wouldn’t make a ton of sense to spend a 1st round pick on a wide receiver unless there was Julio Jones-esque potential. The top five of PFF’s mock draft went as follows:1. New York Giants – Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon2. Buffalo Bills – Nick Bosa, Edge, Ohio State3. Cleveland Browns – Jeffery Simmons http://www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline.com/deforest-buckner-jersey , DT, Mississippi State4. Arizona Cardinals – DeAndre Baker, CB, Georgia5. Detroit Lions – Greedy Williams, CB, LSU San Francisco is heading to Phoenix, AR in search of their second win of the season, looking to defeat rookie quarterback Josh Rosen and the Cardinals. Just a few weeks ago, the Cardinals visited Levi’s Stadium Womens Alfred Morris Jersey , but were able to escape with a victory, after quarterback C.J. Beathard and the 49ers’ offense committed five turnovers. Kyle Shanahan’s offense out-played Arizona’s defense in all facets of the game, racking up nearly 450 yards of offense and 33 first downs — but five giveaways were the difference in the game. The 49ers will seek revenge on Sunday and here are three keys that will help them overcome Arizona.1. Protect, protect, protectTurnover issues have plagued the 49ers all season long, giving opponents’ 18 extra possessions in 2018. A couple of weeks ago, San Francisco gifted Arizona five extra cracks on offense and that was the difference in the ball game.Two Beathard interceptions, two Beathard fumbles and a Mostert fumble were all game-changing plays against the Cardinals the first time around. The 49ers can’t afford to be that careless with the ball, especially on the road.Shanahan and his offense have had ball protection issues all year Womens Marquise Goodwin Jersey , but if they’re to find their second win of the season, they’ll need to hold onto the football on Sunday.2. Limit running back David Johnson’s effectivenessWith a rookie quarterback manning the Cardinals’ offense, all the defensive attention has been focused on running back David Johnson. As a result, Johnson’s numbers have slipped this season, averaging just 3.2 yards per carry, down from his career average of 4.1 yards per carry.In the Cardinals’ first meeting against the 49ers, defensive coordinator Robert Saleh created a scheme to limit Johnson to 55 yards on 18 carries
12/14/2018 11:54:21 PM
The NFL has just about wrapped up Week 9 action Womens Alfred Morris Jersey , with the Dallas Cowboys hosting the Tennessee Titans on Monday Night Football to close it out. Both teams are still in the playoff picture and a win on MNF would be huge. Dallas is a game and a half back of Washington, while Tennessee is two and a half games back of Houston.We’re back once again with a look at NFL standings from a couple different perspectives. We’ll be breaking down the draft order, since the San Francisco 49ers are firmly in the mix for the top pick in the 2019 NFL Draft. We will also break down the playoff picture since most of us will pay at least passing interest in the playoffs come January.2019 NFL Draft orderThe 49ers got back in the win column this week, crushing the Raiders on Thursday Night Football. Even with the win, the 49ers only dropped one spot in the draft order. The Giants and Raiders hold the top two sports, and the 49ers are now tied with the Bills at 2-7. The 49ers have the weaker strength of schedule (.504 to .529) thanks in part to losses by both the Rams and Seahawks. The next closest teams with weaker SOS are the 3-5 Indianapolis Colts (.458) and 3-6 New York Jets (.478).There are 11 teams with three wins at the moment. That’s where things could get really interesting as the 49ers host the Giants this week. The 49ers are a slight favorite in what could be Nick Mullens’ second start. If Mullens builds on last week (and/or the Giants remain a train wreck), the 49ers could be 3-7 a week from tonight. If they improve to 3-7 Womens Marquise Goodwin Jersey , it gets interesting coming down the final month and a half of the season.Aside from 49ers-Giants, some big games in draft order include the 2-6-1 Browns hosting the 4-4 Falcons, the 3-6 Jets hosting the 2-7 Bills, and the 1-7 Raiders hosting the 6-2 Chargers. The Chargers will probably roll the Raiders, but divisional games can get a little crazy at times. The 8-1 Chiefs host the 2-6 Cardinals, and while we might expect an easy KC win, the Chiefs face the Rams in Week 11 www.the49ersfootballauthentic.com , so this could be a prime letdown opportunity.Here is the top six in the draft order heading into Monday Night Football.1. New York Giants (1-7 — .520)2. Oakland Raiders (1-7 — .547)3. San Francisco 49ers (2-7 — .504)4. Buffalo Bills (2-7 — .529)5. Arizona Cardinals (2-6 — .533)6. Cleveland Browns (2-6-1 — .567)2019 NFL playoffsThe big game in Week 9 saw the Saints win a wild one over the Rams. The Saints looked prime to blow out LA, leading 35-14 in the second quarter. However, the Rams stormed back to tie the game in the fourth quarter — only to give up ten unanswered points to close out the game. The Rams still hold a half game lead on the Saints for best record, but New Orleans holds the head-to-head tiebreaker once the Rams get through their bye.The NFC East is tightening up following the Cowboys and Eagles adding Amari Cooper and Golden Tate, respectively. Philadelphia had a bye this week and Dallas plays on Monday Night Football, but Washington was thumped by Atlanta to drop to a game ahead of Philadelphia and a game and a half ahead of Dallas.Week 9 had a pair of big inter-conference matchups. The Patriots outlasted the Packers on Sunday Night Football, putting up 14 straight points in the fourth quarter to win 31-17. Meanwhile San Francisco 49ers T-Shirt , the Chargers went into Seattle to beat the Seahawks.
12/15/2018 12:02:51 AM
The San Francisco 49ers announced a pair of roster . They have waived wide receiver Victor Bolden and cornerback Greg Mabin. The team made no corresponding roster moves http://www.the49ersfootballauthentic.com/pierre-garcon-jersey-authentic , which leaves them with two open roster spots.The two open roster spots will likely be for safety Marcell Harris and LB/DE Dekoda Watson. Harris is on the NFI list and Watson is injured reserve. Both had their practice windows activated, and are eligible to start playing this week. The team has until 1 p.m. PT on Thursday to activate the two of them.Head coach Kyle Shanahan announced on Tuesday that Jaquiski Tartt (shoulder) is “probably doubtful” for Thursday and Antone Exum (concussion) is out. Defensive coordinator Robert Saleh said that Tyvis Powell would get the start at strong safety if Tartt and Exum did not play, but Harris would be the first guy off the bench behind him.The 49ers linebacker depth chart could need Watson because of Reuben Foster’s hamstring injury. Malcolm Smith is currently playing the strong side linebacker position, but if Foster cannot go, Smith might move back to the weak side. If that happens, Watson could move in at SAM. Elijah Lee is an option at WILL as well.Add all that to word that C.J. Beathard is not practicing on Tuesday, and the short week is a rough one for the 49ers.Update: The 49ers have released the Tuesday injury report 49ersDid Not Participate In PracticeQB C.J. Beathard (right wrist), S Antone Exum (concussion), LB Reuben Foster (hamstring) Womens Jaquiski Tartt Jersey , S Jaquiski Tartt (shoulder)Limited Participation in PracticeTuesdayRB Matt Breida (ankle), WR Pierre Garcon (shoulder, knee), RB Raheem Mostert (ankle), G Mike Person (ankle), C Weston Richburg (knee), CB Richard Sherman (calf, heel), T Joe Staley (ankle)Oakland RaidersDid Not Participate In PracticeTuesdayT T.J. Clemmings (knee)Limited Participation in PracticeTuesdayCB Gareon Conley (foot) Youth Dustin Hopkins Jersey , G Jon Feliciano (ribs), WR Dwayne Harris (shoulder), C Rodney Hudson (ankle), DE Bruce Irvin (pectoral), G Gabe Jackson (pectoral), T Kolton Miller (knee), G Kelechi Osemele (knee), CB Daryl Worley (shoulder) The San Francisco 49ers continued their pattern of hard-fought close loss followed by an ugly defeat. A week after nearly upsetting the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field, the 49ers were run out of their own building by the Los Angeles Rams in a lopsided defeat. Turnovers were once again a huge problem Rookie Nick Mullens Jersey , and when you turn the ball over four times against the best team in the NFL, ugliness will ensue.The 49ers were at home, so it’s a quick turnaround as they wrap up Week 7, and begin preparations for their Week 8 matchup with the Arizona Cardinals. Head coach Kyle Shanahan will have his normal Monday press conference to wrap up the week. He will meet with the media at 4 p.m. PT to discuss the game and what’s next.The 49ers will stream the press conferences Twitter, Facebook, and the team’s app. The 49ers beat writers will also have updates from the media sessions. I’ve embedded our beat writer Twitter list so you can follow along. We’ll have a transcript later tonight.A Twitter List by NinersNation
12/15/2018 12:16:54 AM
Giants-Jaguars odds: Giants 3-point underdogs to Though the New York Giants boast a Super Bowl-winning quarterback in Eli Manning Eli Manning Jersey , field one of the NFL’s best receivers in Odell Beckham, Jr. and have the highest-drafted running back of the 2018 rookie class in Saquon Barkley, Las Vegas doesn’t think that’s quite enough to defeat the Jacksonville Jaguars in the season opener on Sunday. As of now, the Giants are three point underdogs to the Jaguars according to SBNation and OddsShark.While the Jaguars have long struggled, they and the Giants essentially reversed roles in 2017. Jacksonville ended the year 10-6 and reached the AFC Championship game, with its Super Bowl hopes dashed by the New England Patriots. In contrast, the Giants went 3-13, the season marred by Beckham’s early-October season-ending ankle injury and a leaky defense.NFL.com analysts remain bullish on the Jaguars this year; of the 21 polled, 13 believe that Jacksonville will come out on top of the AFC South yet again. Meanwhile, the Giants received just two votes to be the NFC East’s leader for 2018 (the 19 remaining went to the reigning Super Bowl champs, the Philadelphia Eagles). Jacksonville’s defense hasn’t changed much since the previous season Authentic Odell Beckham Jr Jersey , when it ranked second in both points and yards allowed, first in passing yards allowed and first in first-downs allowed. But the Giants do have the return of Beckham in their favor, the addition of Barkley to help bring the pressure off of Manning and the passing game and a (hopefully) improved offensive line—all factors that can inhibit Jacksonville’s defensive efficacy. Jacksonville, while in possession of a top-tier run game behind Leonard Fournette, also have myriad questions in its passing game, ranging from the talent level of quarterback Blake Bortles, who the MMQB.com’s Andy Benoit reminds is “not... a natural thrower,” to the lack of key playmakers in the receiving and tight ends groups. Add in the defense’s hidden weakness in run-stopping, and there’s both a reason why the Jaguars are Vegas favorites and why it’s by a mere three points. Good morning, New York Giants fans!
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6