Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Billings - all messages by user

10/10/2015 1:55:11 AM
First Look At The Nike Air Max Zero In addition to all of the technological additions being made thev nike air max family has been doing some really interesting things by way of colorway as of late. In honor of the Chicago Marathon the latest to be given an update in both categories is the Nike Air Max Lunar 1 WR.
The Nike Air Max 1′s upper is given a full upgrade that makes it waterproof, lightweight and breathable while it’s colorway really plays up the reworked build. With a strip of blue tape snaking around the black no sew upper hits of team orange also fold into the mix as well while a lunarlon outsole makes them even more comfortable.
With the race taking place on Oct. 12 these are available now at select retailers. However if you want them act fast as they are selling out fast.
Nike continues the 25th anniversary celebration of its iconic Air Max design, with a retro release of the Air Max 90 in its signature colorway.

The "Infrared" colorway features the design cues from the original, including the white premium mesh, the black leather mudguard, the dark grey suede Swoosh and grey suede nubuck paneling.

The nike air max 87 "Infrared" 2015 Retro drops May 18 at Nike dealers, as well as Nike.com. It's been two decades since the release of Nike's Air Max 95, and in its continued anniversary celebration, we see the shoe done up in this "Greedy" edition.

The sneaker merges four original colorways of the classic. The left shoe mixes "Safety Orange" and "Aqua/Grape" tones, while the right pair takes "Neon Yellow" and "Hot Red" hues. Signature reflective accents are present along with a blacked out midsole to mask dirt.
Nike is preparing the release of a new Air Max model, dubbed the nike air max 90 which we get a first look at via Complex.

According to the mag, Nike Design Director Graeme McMillan unearthed an old sketch by legendary brand designer Tinker Hatfield that predated his iconic Air Max 1 model. The drawing served as the starting point of what has become the all-new Air Max Zero.

According to Hatfield, the sketch was literally ahead of its time: "Not just in regards to its appearance, but also in terms of the construction it required," he said.

Years later, nike air max thea innovations in technology and materials have advanced enough to execute Hatfield's original vision. "Inspiration can come from many places. You can't be afraid to learn from a pre-existing design and make it your own," says Hatfield.

The Nike Air Max Zero drops March 26 online for $150 USD.
The Air Max 95 "Greedy" drops August 20 online and at select retailers.
10/10/2015 1:57:20 AM
Already?! Could These Be Leaked Images Of The adid The adidas originals superstar ii dames began yesterday. To some that may mean nothing, but to sneakerheads who live in an area where the weather changes drastically, it means it’s time to bring out a whole new set of footwear options to rock for the next several months. Your already or getting ready to wear the hoodies and sweatpants, so it’s also time to bust out the proper footwear to go along with the rest of your ensemble. We’re supposed to put away the white and bright sneakers in favor of sneakers that utilize Fall colors such as red, yellow, purple, black, orange, pink, dames adidas superstar blue and brown. Gone are the mesh uppers, and in are the wools, leathers, suedes and Tech Fleece uppers.
Today I will present to you 10 recent or upcoming drops that will get you right for the fall season. If you’re on the market for a couple of new sneakers that are suitable for October, November and December, I highly recommend you take a look at these 10 options I’ve listed below. They may not be to your taste, but at least it gives you an idea of what to rock this Fall season.The adidas J Wall 2 was initially unveiled just a few months ago in July, but believe it or not, the image you see above has been rumored to be the adidas J Wall 3! Could this really be a leaked image of John Wall’s 3rd signature sneaker close to 1 year in advance?
The Hoop Doctors recently shared an image of what’s said to be a “super early” sample of the adidas superstar 35 anniversary Wall 3. Right off the bat you can tell a big change in the aesthetics of the shoe compared to anything else adidas basketball has ever come out with. The sample comes equipped with a rope lacing system that sort of has a Y-3 feel to it, right? The upper also has a bootie construction that looks to keep your foot nice an snug. Branding appears on the lateral heel as well as in the tongue of the shoe. Something else worth noting is that the outsole appears to come equipped with a full-length Boost cushioning, which is pretty nice to see. The sample in question is definitely a refreshing take on adidas superstar 80s basketball, and if they do decide to take this route, I would definitely not be mad at them.
10/10/2015 2:00:10 AM
Nike Air Max Penny 1 ‘Black/Royal’ OK, so the revered nike air max 2014 may never have a worthy successor but the Nike Air Max 2015 ‘Reflective’ is taking a decent crack at it. 3M material is pretty much like volt or cement in the realm of sneakers: dope to rock, but nothing we haven’t seen before. One thing I haven’t seen before though is the Max Air unit being completely painted over. I like the new look, but the durability on the paint remains to be seen. Another high point in the shoes is the use of reflective fibers in the upper of the shoe, and not just 3M paneling.

In Nike’s storied history in the running game, I’m always appreciative of new kicks paying homage to models that paved the way for them. In this instance, I feel like the original Air Max 97 ‘Silver Bullet’ played a big part in the 2015s getting the full reflective treatment. There’s no school like the old school, but new school is definitely coming up thanks to these.

The new balance 574 releases Friday, December 26 for $225.The UPS driver came through with an early delivery for a better than expected Wednesday. Fellow sneakerheads shouldn’t expect any unwelcome surprises from the Nike Air Max Penny 1 ’96 All Star.’ Right out of the box, the nubuck was on point and the blue piping added some nice color on the understated shoes. And for a retro they’re comfortable and fit true to size, even on wider feet.

As dope as these shoes are, they’re just the appetizer. Now comes the wait for the Penny 2s, at which point I’ll be buying two pairs of each original re-release.The Air Penny 1 ’96 All Star’ dropping this weekend will mark a rarity for new balance baratas For decades now, athletes have been blessed with one-off PEs (player editions) of the illest shoes on the market. Now, it’s time for we, the athletically-challenged folks, to shine with some hard to acquire shoes.

Looks like my self-imposed ban on kicks isn’t lasting longer than a month since the black, royal, and suede Pennys are crucial to the collection. Any time a PE is released to the general public, sneakerheads can be found clamoring for a pair and now that the interest for Foamposites has dropped considerably, another Anfernee Hardaway exclusive is taking its place. The shoes draw their name from Hardaway’s first debuting the colorway in San Antonio during the nike free All Star Game.

With a retail price of $140, look for the Nike Air Max Penny 1 ’96 All Star’ to drop October 24th at Nike retailers like Sneaker Politics and many of the big chain stores.
10/10/2015 2:00:10 AM
Nike Air Max Penny 1 ‘Black/Royal’ OK, so the revered nike air max 2014 may never have a worthy successor but the Nike Air Max 2015 ‘Reflective’ is taking a decent crack at it. 3M material is pretty much like volt or cement in the realm of sneakers: dope to rock, but nothing we haven’t seen before. One thing I haven’t seen before though is the Max Air unit being completely painted over. I like the new look, but the durability on the paint remains to be seen. Another high point in the shoes is the use of reflective fibers in the upper of the shoe, and not just 3M paneling.

In Nike’s storied history in the running game, I’m always appreciative of new kicks paying homage to models that paved the way for them. In this instance, I feel like the original Air Max 97 ‘Silver Bullet’ played a big part in the 2015s getting the full reflective treatment. There’s no school like the old school, but new school is definitely coming up thanks to these.

The new balance 574 releases Friday, December 26 for $225.The UPS driver came through with an early delivery for a better than expected Wednesday. Fellow sneakerheads shouldn’t expect any unwelcome surprises from the Nike Air Max Penny 1 ’96 All Star.’ Right out of the box, the nubuck was on point and the blue piping added some nice color on the understated shoes. And for a retro they’re comfortable and fit true to size, even on wider feet.

As dope as these shoes are, they’re just the appetizer. Now comes the wait for the Penny 2s, at which point I’ll be buying two pairs of each original re-release.The Air Penny 1 ’96 All Star’ dropping this weekend will mark a rarity for new balance baratas For decades now, athletes have been blessed with one-off PEs (player editions) of the illest shoes on the market. Now, it’s time for we, the athletically-challenged folks, to shine with some hard to acquire shoes.

Looks like my self-imposed ban on kicks isn’t lasting longer than a month since the black, royal, and suede Pennys are crucial to the collection. Any time a PE is released to the general public, sneakerheads can be found clamoring for a pair and now that the interest for Foamposites has dropped considerably, another Anfernee Hardaway exclusive is taking its place. The shoes draw their name from Hardaway’s first debuting the colorway in San Antonio during the nike free All Star Game.

With a retail price of $140, look for the Nike Air Max Penny 1 ’96 All Star’ to drop October 24th at Nike retailers like Sneaker Politics and many of the big chain stores.
10/10/2015 2:02:24 AM
Another Unreleased adidas Ultra Boost Has Been Unv You won’t be short on options with the adidas beach star Guidance 93 silhouette and now we can add one more to the mix. Up next we will see the shoe coming done in a “Grey Feather” make up.
The vintage runner will be dressed in a mix of Grey, Black and White. Grey Suede covers almost the entire upper of the shoe, while Black mesh is used for the toebox and throughout. White touches the midsole to add some additional contrast.
The adidas beach star herren “Grey Feather” are available now at select retailers.Yesterday we showed you a very interesting unreleased pair of the adidas Ultra Boost that was covered in a grey speckled upper. Today we have for you yet another version of the adidas Ultra Boost that we’ve also never seen before. This time around, the adidas Ultra Boost appears to be rockin’ more than just the one customary color on the upper. Let’s take a closer look.

Up until now, the majority of the major releases of the Ultra Boost have opted to come in a tonal offering, that’s not to say they can’t come in more than one color, it just means that adidas isn’t quite ready to deliver that product just yet. That may change in the near future as the unreleased pair of adidas zx 700 you see up top seems to do just that. The adidas Ultra Boost still comes in a subtle offering, but this time around it appears to be rocking two different colorways on the Primeknit upper. The front of the shoe appears to come in grey, while the back of the shoe comes in a black colorway. The heel counter, Three Stripes, laces, lining and tongue all come in black, making for a pretty solid offering of the adidas zx 700 zwart No word yet on when these will drop, but if you’d like to get your hands on a pair today, you can do so by buying them on eBay.
pages: 1