Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

Verdin - all messages by user

1/19/2018 9:33:36 PM
Nike Air Max 90 Candy Melt Light Pink Blue Green T Fall nike air max paint drip season officially starts next week. What better time to pick up this new wool-constructed pair of Air Max 90s. Available now, let’s get a closer look. As mentioned above, this Nike Air Max 90 comes with a new colorway and construction that features woolen materials across the upper. The shoe consists of a Grey synthetic wool base paired up with leather overlays done in a Pewter and Tan colorway. Below you will find an Air Max sole unit done in a White and Black color combination. Tonal Grey laces and Dark grey hits found throughout the upper complete the look of the shoe. Priced at $120, find this new Nike Air Max 90 colorway at select Nike retailers. The women’s Nike Air Max 90 is back this holiday season in a premium style.

Matching laces, a contrasting nike air max 90 candy drip white midsole and durable gum outsole completes the stylish design altogether. Retailing for $130, look for this Nike Air Max 90 Smokey Blue at select Nike stores and online on December 7th. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news and release dates. Nike has come together with the OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital to design a new colorway of the Nike Air Max 90 that will be releasing to the public tomorrow. Designed by OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital patients Joe MacDonald, Sophia Malinoski, and Ethan Frank, the shoe incorporates design elements from the Oregon Football uniform they also designed, including inspiring graphics, modern use of color fade, camo patterns and motivating slogans personal to the kids.

Expect a whole lot of Chinese New Year themed nike air max 90 halloween for sale sneakers to drop with the next couple of months. One of those releases is the Nike Air Max 90 Chinese New Year you see above. Although not as loud or bold as other CNY iterations, the Nike Air Max 90 Chinese New Year does come with plenty of subtle CNY detailing. Done in a Black leather upper, the shoe is detailed with features such as the tonal paisley design on the mudguard, and the use of Red and Yellow hits found throughout that represent the colors of the Chinese flag. Black laces and soles give the shoe a bit of a tonal finish. Although the Nike Air Max 90 Chinese New Year has not been given a release date just yet, we can expect the Swoosh to drop them sometime during the end of the month or at the beginning of February. Thoughts on the Nike Air Max 90 Chinese New Year?

Another Nike Air Max 90 Premium is dropping to kick off summer and nike air max 90 halloween it’s featured in a clean summit white colorway. The clean look is not the only main theme but the sneaker features a mixed material upper that is made of textile, leather and crocskin detailing for a really luxurious look. Matching laces, branding and a midsole with the visible air bubble in the heel completes the sleek look altogether. Retailing for a price tag of $120, look for the Nike Air Max 90 Premium Summit White at select Nike stores and online on June 29. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for more updates and the latest in sneaker news. You can never have too many Air Max 90s in your arsenal right? Looking for a fresh new pair? Take a look at the Nike Air Max 90 Premium Jacquard Indigo.
1/19/2018 9:33:45 PM
Nike Air Max 90 Leather Gs Midnight Navy White Bla The nike air max 90 sale uk Premium edition is back and in a perfect Fall theme of metallic mahogany. The runner is made of smooth leather covered in the dark maroonish hue that gives off a shiny look. Grey woolen textile accents are placed on the collar and tongue for a nice contrast and a white rubber sole with visible air in the heel completes the look altogether. Look for the women’s Nike Air Max 90 Premium Metallic Mahogany at select Nike stores and online overseas today. A wider release is coming soon. Click and bookmark our Air Jordan 12 Dark Grey hub page now for the shoe’s latest release info and up-to-the-minute updates and images. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news and release dates. The Nike Air Max 90 Premium edition gets a shiny finish of metallic field for its latest colorway this fall 2017 season.

The runner is made of cheap nike air max 90 smooth leather covered in the dark and dull-like hue, while hazel rush accents throughout, textile detailing on the collar and tongue, and a white rubber sole with visible air in the heel completes the style altogether. Black Friday shopping is almost here and to go with the day, this Nike Air Max 90 Premium is coming in blacked out color scheme. The runner is basically covered in all black across its leather upper but there’s a touch of gold seen on the mini Air Max branding across the heel for a luxurious contrast. A black rubber midsole with the signature visible air bubble in the heel completes the design altogether. Retailing for a price of $120, look for this Nike Air Max 90 Premium at select Nike stores and online on November 24th. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news and release dates.

The Nike Air Max 90 in its Essential nike air max 90 junior version is now featured in a new colorway of white/armory blue for summer 2017. With mesh and leather making up the sneaker’s upper, the theme is configured with blue mesh underlays and white leather overlays. More blue accents are seen on the swooshes, tongue, branding on the sides and heel, and the visible air bubble unit. A white rubber sole completes the clean two-tone look altogether. Look for this colorway of the Nike Air Max 90 Essential at select Nike stores and online today. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for more updates and current sneaker news. Be sure to click and bookmark our Nike Air Foamposite One Eggplant 2017 hub page now for the shoe’s latest release info and up-to-the-minute updates and images. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news.

The Nike Air Max 90 Essential is a more premium and nike air max 90 essential lifestyle version of the classic runner. This summer, the shoe gets another update with a medium olive finish. Mesh and leather make up the sneaker’s upper along with suede overlays placed on its mudguard section. The olive hue covers most of the sneaker’s design with the white midsole contrasting the sleek two-tone look altogether. Look for this colorway of the Nike Air Max 90 Essential at select Nike stores and online today. Be sure to click and bookmark our Air Jordan 5 GS Deadly Pink hub page now for the shoe’s latest release info and up-to-the-minute updates and images. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news. While we await a wide release for the OFF-WHITE x Nike Air Max 90, today we bring you a look at another color option of the Air Max 90 that takes on a simple and classic look. No flash or hype required for this pair.
1/19/2018 9:33:55 PM
Silver Mother Daughter Red Enamel Heart Bead It’s cheap pandora charms less than a week to go until the launch of the Pandora Valentine’s Day 2018 collection, and today’s post brings an updated preview, offering HQ images, pricing in various currencies and some individual commentary. I also have fuller details on gift sets, which I’ll include at the end. There are some very cute promos for the CNY beads, too, including some pretty gold jewellery boxes! As is traditional, there’s a new Valentine’s-themed charm bracelet design making its debut with the collection. This features pink pave around the clasp, which also features as a detachable charm/pendant in its own right. This is a very pretty design, but I’d like to see it in a more neutral clear pave or just as a more intricate plain silver piece, with oxidized detail.

The Shape of Love charm pandora uk outlet sale has been one of the more popular charms from the collection, offering a beautifully deep colour and elegant design. It’s priced at £45. This is one of the pieces that would most tempt me, if I had an obvious place for it within my bracelet designs. The Two Hearts motif crops up again in the form of two new spacers. The spacers are 3D, in that they are actually shaped like a heart, and then they have a little CZ heart to adorn them, too. The I Love You pendant is available in both silver and Rose – I love the concept, but think possibly that it might work best as a necklace pendant or as a single item on a bangle, leather, etc. I can just imagine it getting a bit crowded/lost in a full charm bracelet design.

Today sees the first new collection from pandora charms sale clearance for 2018, with the launch of the Valentine’s Day and CNY jewellery! As is traditional, this is only a small release, but it manages to pack in a range of different pieces. As well as jewellery for the Moments range, there are also new offerings for Pandora Rose, Essence and the Floating Locket petites! The Valentine’s 2018 collection offers some of the usual pinks and heart charms, but there are a few more off-the-wall options as well this year! With a lip-themed set of beads and some emoji-inspired jewellery, some of the new pieces seem to be aimed at a younger, more contemporary style. For full previews, and details on accompanying gift sets and GWPs, please take a look through the Pandora Valentine’s 2018 tag. I actually finally made a promotions page for 2018, which has all the info I know so far listed, so you can take a look at there as well!

This latest bead came out with the Pandora Autumn 2017 collection, but pandora charms disney only in the UAE. I got mine from Dubai with the help of a kind Pandora collector there. I wrote this review a little while ago but it kept being pushed back due to Christmas content and then unexpected sneak peeks. The charm is pretty true to the stock image, but as is usual it’s prettier and more striking in person. The Arabian Coffee Pot came out two years ago in Autumn 2015, and was an instant hit with fans, who fell in love with its intricate detailing and unique concept. This charm is a follow-up to that one in many ways but for me it lacks the richness of design. The Arabic love motif is only a very minor twist on its button-style design and heart detailing, which can be seen throughout Pandora’s collections. It’s pretty, but not that different to their regular charms, and so hasn’t attracted the same attention from collectors as the Coffee Pot.
1/19/2018 9:34:07 PM
Pandora Essence Freedom Charm Cheap Today pandora uk charms sale sees the first new collection from Pandora for 2018, with the launch of the Valentine’s Day and CNY jewellery! As is traditional, this is only a small release, but it manages to pack in a range of different pieces. As well as jewellery for the Moments range, there are also new offerings for Pandora Rose, Essence and the Floating Locket petites! The Valentine’s 2018 collection offers some of the usual pinks and heart charms, but there are a few more off-the-wall options as well this year! With a lip-themed set of beads and some emoji-inspired jewellery, some of the new pieces seem to be aimed at a younger, more contemporary style. For full previews, and details on accompanying gift sets and GWPs, please take a look through the Pandora Valentine’s 2018 tag. I actually finally made a promotions page for 2018, which has all the info I know so far listed, so you can take a look at there as well!

As usual, stores have been pandora charms sale clearance uploading various live shots to social media, which gives us a better idea of what all the beads look like in person. The heart-key jewellery looks delicate and I particularly like the heart-shaped Floating Locket. The heart-lock bracelet is also cute, but I’m still surprised by how big the clasp is in person – it’s definitely a piece you could wear without any beads on it. In fact, I wonder how it would suit being filled up like a proper charm bracelet. These gorgeous live shots from Patty Ng show off the new beads perfectly. The Luck & Fortune dangle is just as pretty as I hoped it would be! I don’t know if I’ll get it straightaway though – I might wait for a promo, seeing as I’ve spent all my pennies during the various sales.

Today brings news of an additional mini sale pandora charms outlet sale on retired Pandora jewellery running on US discount shopping site Rue La la from today until 11. 59PM on Thursday 18 January! This is a bonus sale that’s only accessible to Mora Pandora readers, and you’ll need to follow this link to access the sale. The sale offers discounts of 60% off on around 80 items of jewellery – there aren’t any new styles included this time around, but it does offer the opportunity to grab something you might have hesitated on previously. My favourites from the sale are the Birthday Blooms, the two-tone pieces and the LE Snowflake bangle! I get asked this question a lot, and so I’ll answer it here to be clear: Rue La La are an authorised US Pandora retailer and only sell the genuine article! So you can buy with confidence – I have been doing so for years. They also now offer international shipping and accept international cards!

Today we have a little bit of a Pandora Disney news round-up, with pandora outlet uk genuine a few updates for January 2018! There are some new exclusives for Pandora collectors in the US, including a Rock the Dots Minnie Mouse gift set. I also have good news for Disney Parks fans in Europe, as Disneyland Paris have massively expanded their Parks exclusive offering! In addition to the Minnie gift set, two other new Pandora Disney charms have launched in the US recently. These are Parks exclusives, however, and won’t be available from regular concept stores. These are available exclusively for Disney Annual Passholders, offering one design for Disneyland and one for Walt Disney World – however they are just engraved versions of the usual stock pavé button charm. The charms feature the AP logo on one side, and a castle design on the other.
1/19/2018 9:34:23 PM
Adidas Originals Campus 80s Japan Pack Burgundy Su On October 5th, the adidas superstar glitter womens newest adidas Originals flagship store will be opening its doors in the heart of Chicago’s Wicker Park neighborhood – located at 1532 N. Milwaukee Ave. According to to adidas, this will be the largest adidas Originals retail location worldwide. To celebrate the opening of the new store, adidas has created a new colorway of the EQT Support ADV known as the Wicker Park colorway. Launching on opening day, the shoe will be limited to only 350 pairs – 300 of which will be made available for sale, while the remaining 50 will be gifted to friends and fans of adidas Originals and the EQT silhouette. The shoe is exclusive to the adidas Originals Chicago Flagship location where Chicago natives will have a chance to reserve one of the 300 pairs for purchase via the adidas Confirmed app, starting on September 29th.

adidas’ most innovate sneaker to adidas superstar rose gold date, the adidas FUTURECRAFT 4D, will finally be releasing to the public. The Futurecraft 4D is the world’s first high performance running shoe featuring midsoles crafted with light and oxygen using Digital Light Synthesis. First unveiled in April 2017 as a proof of concept in limited numbers for friends and family, FUTURECRAFT 4D will launch on January 18th in the New York City area, paying tribute to the city where the partnership with CARBON was first announced, through Consortium retailers KITH, Packer, and SNS. The shoe will retail for $300. The adidas P. O. D. -S3. 1 may have NMD vibes up top, but it’s definitely unlike anything we’ve ever seen before. For starters, check out that sole! It comes with a sculpted Boost heel as part of the protruding design of the sole.

The adidas AlphaBOUNCE Beyond is a running shoe designed adidas superstar pink womens to celebrate athletes who use running as a tool to dominate their sport. The Beyond, one of the only training shoes built for running with heel to toe cushioning, is updated for more versatile multidirectional movement including a wider midsole and forged zones for stability and quick cuts and a Continental Rubber outsole for more traction on all surfaces. The silhouette is aimed at athletes who do not identify themselves as runners, but instead use running as a training tool for their journey to become the best in their game. The AlphaBOUNCE Beyond is a running shoe which gives them a competitive edge, allowing them to play the game at their pace, control its tempo and dominate the game. The new colorways integrate a mixture of black, white and grey shades which highlight specific areas of the silhouette that were impacted by stress during the testing process.

James Harden will soon be releasing his 2nd signature basketball shoe with adidas, but adidas superstars junior before that he has another trick up his sleeve in the form of a collaboration with Y-3. The fashionable NBA star has come together with Yohji Yamamoto and Y-3 to design the adidas Y-3 JH Boost. Previewed on Harden’s Instagram, the new silhouette comes in a black upper that features a slip-on/sock-like construction, a chunky Boost midsole in white, and Yohji Yamamoto’s signature on the toe. The shoe will officially be unveiled to the public this Sunday on the catwalk at Paris Fashion Week. There’s two new colorways of the adidas Copa 18+ TR Premium set to drop very soon as we bring you a look at the Collegiate Navy and Grey pairs.
1/19/2018 9:34:33 PM
Adidas Neo Low Canvas Orange Green Trainers Sale The adidas trainers mens sale Primeknit STLT is the newest rendition of the NMD silhouette this year and it’s coming out in a grey two colorway this weekend. Sporting an updated Primeknit upper detailed with thick ribs wrapping, the mixture of grey and black hues are applied throughout. A white Boost midsole, black heel badge, matching EVA inserts and grey rubber outsole finally completes the design altogether. Look for this new colorway of the adidas NMD R1 Primeknit STLT in grey two at select adidas stores and online on January 20th for $170. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news and release dates. The adidas Ultra Boost 4. 0 is covered in another multicolored makeover this season and it’s an expansion to the brand’s women’s winter collection.

Featuring a mixture of Blue, Grey and adidas trainers womens sale White hues throughout, the colorful upper is detailed with a set of multicolored laces, and contrasted by a white Three Striped branded lacing cage and dark blue TPU heel. A contrasting white Boost midsole and black Continental rubber outsole complete the design altogether. Retailing for $180, look for this women’s colorway of the adidas Ultra Boost 4. 0 at select adidas stores and online today. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news and release dates. Yup, adidas released their first ever Boost-equipped model (Energy Boost) around 5 years ago. Time flies, huh? To celebrate the anniversary, adidas will be releasing a special iteration of the Ultra Boost simply known as the adidas Ultra Boost 5th Anniversary.

The adidas Ultra Boost 5th Anniversary will come dressed in the adidas gazelle sale uk same Black and White color scheme as the first adidas Energy Boost that dropped 5 years ago. Aside from the Black and White finish, the shoe will also come with Grey on the cage overlay and a bit of Yellow noted on the insoles, outsole and the branding on the tongue. A White Boost midsole and Black rubber outsole complete the subtle design of the shoe. On deck is yet another new colorway of the adidas Ultra Boost X, the premium runner from the three stripes made exclusively for women. This latest colorway of the adidas Ultra Boost X comes covered in a combination of Scarlet and Orange all throughout the lightweight Primeknit upper with tonal detailing on the laces, sock-like elastic ankle, and the heel counter. Additional features include silver Ultra Boost branding on the heel counter, a full-length white Boost midsole, and a black rubber outsole.

Stella McCartney and adidas have linked up once more, this time they will be releasing adidas superstar sale uk three collaborative iterations of the adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged. The Stella McCartney x adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged collab is not done on your ordinary Ultra Boost Uncaged model. In true Stella McCartney fashion, the silhouette undergoes a complete transformation to create a brand new look and feel on the model. Done in Yellow, White or Black color options, the newly designed silhouette comes with a full Primeknit upper accented by the tonal embroidered linear designs placed throughout the upper. Other features include the fused overlays on the toe, the plastic heel counter and a tonal vertical tongue tag. A White (or Black) Boost midsole complete the design of the shoe.
pages: 1