Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

liny195 - all messages by user

12/15/2018 12:25:18 AM
After rookie quarterback Kyle Lauletta was arreste offenses including eluding police and resisting arrest last week Womens Customized New York Giants Jerseys , Giants head coach Pat Shurmur promised there would be consequences.Those consequences will not include a suspension and whatever they entail will not be announced by Shurmur. The coach said Tuesday that any punishment will be handled internally.Lauletta also spoke to the media and apologized for the arrest. Lauletta is accused of nearly hitting a police officer with his car while making an illegal turn after being told to remain in his lane and then refusing to follow instructions from another officer when his car was stopped.Lauletta was also allegedly sent a summons after a similar incident the day before, but said Tuesday that the actions leading up to his arrest “is a terrible representation of who I am.”“Had I left an hour earlier none of that probably would ever happen,” Lauletta said, via NorthJersey.com. “That鈥檚 my fault, that鈥檚 no one else鈥檚 fault. Right is right, wrong is wrong. My parents raised me better than that.”In addition to the criminal charges, Lauletta was charged with聽with reckless driving, disregarding an officer’s directions, improper turn in marked traffic lane and failure to remain in a marked lane. Rookie quarterback Kyle Lauletta will not be suspended by the New York Giants for his arrest last Tuesday in a traffic incident. He also will not be playing on Monday night when the Giants face the San Francisco 49ers on Monday Night Football. Eli Manning will continue to be the team’s starting quarterback.Coach Pat Shurmur said Monday that Lauletta would face “internal consequences” for his actions while running late for practice.Lauletta faced the media music on Tuesday.It’s never a good sign when a horde of media is waiting around the locker of a third-string rookie quarterback who has never taken an NFL snap and has, in fact, never been active for an NFL game.That was the case Tuesday, though, as the 23-year-old Lauletta had to explain what happened last Tuesday when he was stopped by Weehawken police en route to practice. Charges against Lauletta included eluding police, a third-degree crime, obstructing administration of law and resisting arrest. Lauletta also faces traffic charges including reckless driving.Am emotional Lauletta apologized “to the Giants organization, all the coaches, my teammates, the fans www.giantscheapshops.com , my family, especially my parents.” He said the arrest was a “terrible representation of who I am and what I stand for.”The root of the problem on Tuesday? Lauletta said he got up late.“By waking up late I put myself in an unfavorable position and now I’m going to have to deal with the consequences,” he said.One of those consequences is that now a player who had been lauded for his intelligence, anticipation, accuracy and on-field calm now has to rebuild the Giants’ confidence in his decision-making.“It’s disappointing the way that went down,” Shurmur said on Tuesday. “I’m disappointed because especially with a quarterback you’re looking at decision-making in all facets of a player’s life.”The coach also said that “The way I look at it quarterbacks should be early” for practice.Lauletta told media that he usually is early.“Had I left an hour earlier none of that probably would have ever happened,” he said. “That’s my fault, it’s no one else’s fault. Right is right, wrong is wrong and my parents raised me better than that.”Lauletta said his arrest was “a horrible feeling,” but said “No” when asked if the Giants should question his decision-making.“I showed with what happened I made a bad decision, I made a horrible decision that I’ll regret for the rest of my life,” Lauletta said. “I can’t take it back, though.
12/15/2018 12:34:31 AM
9/13: Olivier Vernon sits out again Odds appear t Giants injury report http://www.giantscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-patrick-omameh-jersey ,will be without star linebacker Olivier Vernon on Sunday when they face the Dallas Cowboys in a critical early-season game. Vernon, sidelined since late in the preseason with an ankle injury, did not practice once again on Thursday.Thus, it appears the early-week optimism about Vernon’s availability for Sunday could wind up having been misplaced.Wide receiver Sterling Shepard, limited Wednesday by a back issue, practiced fully. Cornerback Janoris Jenkins was not practicing. His absence is listed as “not injury-related.”Linebacker Tae Davis and running back Wayne Gallman were limited.Giants vs. Cowboys: 5 questions, answers about DallasFirst down failures derailed Giants offense vs. JaguarsGiants vs. Cowboys: Can the Giants’ offense get in gear vs. Dallas?Week 6 Injury ReportPlayerPositionInjuryTues.Wed.Game StatusPlayerPositionInjuryTues.Wed.Game Status 1-5.Each week when we do these “first looks” at the upcoming game for the New York Giants those focus largely on numbers. The only number that really matters for the Giants as they prepare to head south for a Monday Night Football game against the Atlanta Falcons is that 1-5 record.Whatever side you’ve chosen in all the Eli Manning-Odell Beckham Jr.-John Mara drama that has been unfolding Aldrick Rosas Jersey , the source of all of that drama is the 1-5 record.Mara says he is “embarrassed” at being 1-5. Coach Pat Shurmur says he is “disappointed.” Fans are mostly hopeless, with only 9 percent showing confidence in the team’s direction in our most recent Fanpulse survey.“I think we need to play better, I think we need to coach better, and we’re certainly not happy with the record. I feel like when you’re close in games, you look back on plays here and plays there, and close isn’t enough. We’ve got to try to find a way to get it over the top.”It’s tough to remember with the taste of last Thursday’s 34-13 whipping by the Philadelphia Eagles still fresh, but the Giants have indeed been “close in games” several times in their five losses. Close enough to have perhaps won three of them Youth Patrick Omameh Jersey , to perhaps be sitting at 3-3 or 4-2 at this point without all the drams having unfolded.Week 1 — The Giants lose 20-15 at home to a Jacksonville Jaguars team that, as the season has unfolded, was more vulnerable than last season’s AFC Championship Game appearancemight have indicated. The defense gave up just 13 points. Awful offensive line play that culminated in breakdowns leading to a fourth-quarter Pick 6 by Myles Jack doomed the Giants here.Week 2 — A 20-13 loss on the road to the Dallas Cowboys. This one “should” have been winnable, but the Giants were never really competitive. They trailed 10-0 at the half, 13-0 before getting a field goal and 20-3 before tacking on a couple of stat-enhancing late scores.Week 5 — What do you say when you crack the 30-point mark for the first time in three seasons and still manage to lose on a 63-yard game-ending field goal?That’s three “coulda/woulda/shoulda” games for the Giants already this season. While that’s not really a productive game to play, good teams find ways to win those, and right now the Giants just aren’t a good team. Can they become one? At least one that provides optimism heading into 2019?We have 10 games to find out.Giants-Falcons by the numbers432 and 401 — The Giants gained 432 vs. Carolina and 401 yards vs. Philadelphia Aldrick Rosas Jersey
12/15/2018 12:45:25 AM
The Buccaneers almost left Week 8 with a win over the Bengals after quarterback Jameis Winston was benched for Ryan Fitzpatrick who led them to an 18-point comeback to tie before eventually losing to a field goal in the final seconds. But “almost” is merely another loss to add to their record this season.The move to start Fitzpatrick heading into Week 9 is an interesting one. Tampa Bay saw the veteran quarterback we are used to see in Weeks 3 and 4 Carlton Davis Jersey , but the Bucs are right back in a quarterback carousel. Head coach Dirk Koetter and the rest of the staff have a lot of things to figure out. With the defense still struggling, the last thing they needed was another issue elsewhere on the field. And it so happens that now they have a bad problem at quarterback.Below are how some national media outlets view the 3-4 Buccaneers.ESPNThe MMQBUSA TodayNFL.comAnd over at the mothership, SB Nation ranks the Bucs 26. Same as last week.The Bucs are leaving yards and points on the field Everyone has blind spots.If you’ve been around Bucs Nation for a while, or followed me or Steven Beck on Twitter, you’ve undoubtedly read and talked about the Bucs’ offensive struggles in the first quarter, and first half. It’s a table that’s been pounded for years now Authentic Mike Evans Jersey , a dead horse beaten into dust. Besides the overarching context of the proliferation of the spread taking hold of the NFL right now, there’s a much simpler trend staring the NFL in the face: it’s much easier and better to throw on first down. Believe it or not, but NFL teams often do things that don’t make any sense. All good coaches self-scout their own tendencies and work to improve. But football coaches can also be slow to change. Those that don’t adapt, or don’t adapt quickly enough, will find themselves without a job sooner rather than later. But we’re all human. We all have strengths and weaknesses, and even the best of us can tend to be stubborn Youth Kwon Alexander Jersey , or ignorant, or just blind to our own failings. Such may be the case with the offensive staff of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. This isn’t just a single-year thing. For the last two years (and almost certainly all three years Dirk Koetter has been with Tampa Bay) the Bucs have run two-thirds of the time on first downs in the first quarter of games despite the fact that the pass was more than twice as effective. The problems with this are numerous, but the bottom line is those who do have the ability to self-scout can find and create advantages over those that can’t. Those advantages can turn into wins.It’s a 1990s-era philosophy; run the ball on first down to protect your (young) quarterback. Except the evidence has shown for some time now that the only real way to protect a quarterback is to do the opposite and throw. Because when the run isn’t successful you just end up putting even more pressure on your quarterback. But there are practical reasons as well.Let’s look at this from a tangible perspective. If we take the last two seasons, on first down in the first quarter and factor out Ryan Fitzpatrick and QB runs, the Bucs have run approximately 146 times for 3.42 yards per rush and 500 yards and passed 70 times for 8.2 yards per attempt and 511 yards for a total of 1,011 yards. Half as many attempts for the same yards. If the playcalling had been reversed http://www.buccaneersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-donovan-smith-jersey , the Bucs would have rushed for 239 yards and passed for 1,197 yards for a total of 1,436 yards.
12/15/2018 12:57:14 AM
USA Today: Bucs are going 5-11 This isn’t a good s With the changes the team has made this offseason Cheap Vita Vea Jersey , there are still doubts for the Buccaneers success heading into the 2018 season. And the USA Today feels the Bucs will finish with the same record as last season.I’m not sure if they are implying here that since Jameis Winston is missing the first three game of the season they will be in a funk the rest of 2018 or that Winston’s absence will leave him so rusty they will fail because of him. Regardless, not many gave them much of a chance those first three weeks of the season so why harp on the fact Winston is gone the first three weeks for another losing season?I get it. Tampa Bay hasn’t proven much as of late to turn doubters into believers. But just like the detractors asking “What makes you think they will be so successful,” one can also ask the naysayers “Why can’t they be successful?”Let’s wait for the season to get underway. Concerns over how Cam Newton might adjust to Norv Turner's offense have ceased.The worries been replaced by talk of Newton being an MVP candidate again.Newton is thriving in his first season under the 66-year-old offensive coordinator. The Panthers are 5-2 and picking up a head of steam on offense entering Sunday's home game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.The eight-year quarterback combined for 271 yards and three touchdowns against the NFL's top-ranked defense over the weekend as the Panthers dominated the Baltimore Ravens 36-21. Turner used all of his weapons — and a variety of misdirection plays — to keep Ravens defenders guessing instead of attacking.Baltimore, which had 11 sacks against the Titans earlier this season, never got to Newton, and Carolina scored on four straight possessions to build a 24-7 halftime lead.Afterward, Ravens coach John Harbaugh could only tip his hat to Turner."He did a great job scheming us up, keeping us off balance," Harbaugh said. "He forced us to put certain personnel groups out there and then he had counters for it. He did a tremendous job."The misdirection plays left the Ravens befuddled at times, as Newton pitched out to wide receivers Cheap Gerald McCoy Jersey , used fake handoffs to running back Christian McCaffrey to set up the passing game and a naked bootleg to score a walk-in touchdown.Asked why defending Carolina's misdirection offense was so difficult, Ravens cornerback Jimmy Smith held up one hand and said, "Look at my hand. Now if I smack you with this (other hand), you won't see it coming. That's how it works."A big reason the Panthers were smacking the Ravens was the emergence of rookie wide receiver D.J. Moore, the team's speedy first-round draft pick.The Maryland product compiled 129 yards of offense in the first 2 陆 quarters, the beneficiary of the Ravens focusing their attention on stopping other playmakers like McCaffrey, tight end Greg Olsen, wide receivers Devin Funchess and Curtis Samuel and former 1,000-yard rusher C.J. Anderson.Newton spread the ball around, targeting eight different receivers Buccaneers Chandler Catanzaro Jersey , leaving the Ravens unable to focus on stopping one player."
12/15/2018 1:06:23 AM
Dotson continues to progress as second preseason While the Tampa Bay Buccaneers first team offense performed exceptionally well during the teams first preseason game Tampa Bay Buccaneers Womens T-Shirt , they were missing a key piece. Starting right tackle Demar Dotson was held out as the team continues to ease him back into action from his off season knee injury. Dotson, when healthy, is arguably the teams best offensive lineman and will certainly be a huge factor this season for Tampa Bay. Head coach Dirk Koetter gave some positive news today on Dotson and assured everyone that the veteran’s injury was not worse than previously reported and that the team is just being cautious and easing him back into action.“No, he’s right on track. He could’ve played last week if we needed him to. We don’t need a guy that’s in his 10th or 11th year to play in preseason,” Koetter said. “Look around the league, there were a lot of veteran players that didn’t play in preseason one.”Demar Dotson, according to PFF, gave up the second fewest QB pressures (minimum of 400 snaps) last season with a total of 14, so he is clearly a huge part of the Buccaneers offense. Like Koetter said, it wasn’t overly important for Dotson to play week one, but you would like to see him take at least a few snaps this upcoming week. The team clearly has a plan for Dotson, but Koetter was very brief on that plan and was non committal on whether or not Dotson will Play Saturday. “Yeah, I do know, but I’ll let you in on that a little later. Dot’s progressing fine. We’re easing him in as I said Tampa Bay Buccaneers Hats ,” Koetter said. “He’s going in 11-on-11. He’s out there right in the middle of it. I’m very confident that Dot’s good to go.”Dotson has been practicing in 11-on-11 for quite a few practices now, so I would anticipate him playing on Saturday night even if it is only for a series or two. Dave Gettleman and the New York Giants have to answer one question heading into the NFL draft with the second pick overall.Is there another Eli Manning?If the new general manager is convinced there is a guy who can lead to the team to a couple of Super Bowls — and the Cleveland Browns haven't taken him — the Giants grab a quarterback.It's that simple when you are coming off a 3-13 season and Manning is 37 years old. General managers don't pass on quarterbacks who have the potential to make everyone on the team better. That's what Ernie Accorsi did in 2004, when he engineered a blockbuster draft-day trade for Manning.Accorsi was convinced Manning was a can't-miss QB, and it didn't hurt that the Ole Miss product didn't want to play on the West Coast. So the Giants packaged Philip Rivers, who they took with the No. 4 pick overall, their third-round pick that year and their first and fifth-round choices in 2005 and sent them to San Diego.It was a big price. The return was Super Bowl titles after the 2007 and '11 seasons. Well worth it."When you're picking this high, if you make a mistake, you're done," said Gettleman, who was hired to replace the ousted Jerry Reese. "We talk that when you miss on a quarterback, you really hurt the franchise for probably five years. It's a five-year mistake. Yeah, it's a big decision, but as long as you've done your homework and turned all the rocks over, you will come to the right answer. You ask the right questions and you will get the right answers."Four quarterbacks in the draft class are attractive: Josh Allen of Wyoming Tampa Bay Buccaneers Womens Hoodie
12/15/2018 1:20:47 AM
former Browns coach Hue Jackson won a power strugg Last year Authentic Kevin Zeitler Jersey , of football operations Sashi Brown, presumably by appealing directly to owner Jimmy Haslam. This year, Jackson tried to win a power struggle with G.M. John Dorsey, definitely by appealing directly to Haslam.In an post-termination interview with Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com, Jackson admitted that he went to Haslam to try to take back control of the offense from now-former offensive coordinator Todd Haley.Asked whether Jackson took his case for taking back the offense to ownership, Jackson said this:聽“I had a very candid conversation with Jimmy Haslam as I’ve known Jimmy longer than I’ve know John, and I think Jimmy knows what I’ve expressed and how I felt and how I would have liked to have gone out.”Regardless of how long Jackson has known Jimmy vs. John, cutting John out of the process when it comes to reversing the decision to insert an offensive coordinator in 2018 — a decision that had John’s fingerprints all over it — was destined to be perceived as an attempt to undermine the G.M. With a 3-36-1 record in two-plus seasons, Jackson simply didn’t have the juice to win a power struggle with Dorsey, who has received nothing but praise for what he has done so far in Cleveland.Regardless, it’s clear that Jackson believed he could have done better with the offense than Haley had been doing.“You look at our numbers with me calling the offense with less talent,” Jackson said. “Our numbers this year were the same or worse than our numbers last year with better players on offense. So it was already tough for me to give up play calling when I knew more talent was on the way with John Dorsey on board.聽Of course I wanted to remind everybody what a Hue Jackson-led offense looks like Authentic Genard Avery Jersey
12/15/2018 1:30:24 AM
Cleveland Browns:“Freddie Kitchens shows sense of Cleveland Browns Hats , excitement for opportunity as offensive coordinator” (C-T) - “If Freddie Kitchens calls plays as well as he spits out one-liners, the Browns just might be able to keep up with the high-scoring Chiefs on Sunday.”“Rashard Higgins returns to practice” (247 Sports) - “After underdoing an MRI, it was determined that Higgins suffered a sprained MCL and has missed the last three games. The MCL injury did not require surgery.”“Browns new coaches downplay the art of play-calling” (WKNR) - “Gregg Williams ventured into that territory when he was asked about Freddie Kitchens taking over play-calling as newly promoted offensive coordinator.”“Gregg Williams gets second chance he didn’t deserve after Bountygate” (ABJ) - “Browns thumbed their noses at the worst scandal in league history and made a mockery of improbability when they appointed the defensive coordinator as interim coach Monday.”“Gregg Williams stands by his claim of four head-coaching offers without interviews” (PFT) - “Williams created a headline on Wednesday when he boasted that he has been offered four head-coaching positions without even interviewing for any of them.”“Breaking down LT Desmond Harrison’s struggles vs PIT: Browns Film Room” (WFNY) - “The Browns needed to make a change and to shake up the team. On the field, the Browns could use a shake-up on the offensive, in particular Cleveland Browns Womens Hoodie , left tackle Desmond Harrison.”NFL:“Injuries: David Irving exits practice with ankle injury” (NFL.com) - “David Irving was carted off the practice field after suffering an ankle injury, NFL Network’s Jane Slater reported, per sources informed of the injury.”“Shurmur searching with Giants at 1-7. What to do with Eli?” (AP) - “Heading into their bye week, the question facing Shurmur is where does the team go from here. To be honest, there isn’t a lot he can do.”“Jon Gruden claims players call him up and say they are ‘dying to play’ for Raiders” (CBS) - “According to the man himself Womens Customized Cleveland Browns Jerseys , he has a ton of players calling him up and expressing that they cannot wait to play for the Raiders.”Browns will not face Le’Veon Bell on Sunday The Cleveland Browns are catching a break as the Pittsburgh Steelers willb e without running back Le’Veon Bell for Sunday’s season opener at FirstEnergy Stadium.Bell and the Steelers are in a protracted contract dispute and Bell did not report in time to catch a ride on the team bus, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter:A similar situation almost played out last season, but Bell reported in time to play in the Week 1 game. The Browns shut him down, however, holding Bell to just 32 yards on 10 carries. That hasn’t always been the case as in five previous games against the Browns Baker Mayfield Jersey Elite , Bell averaged 4.6 yards per carry while rushing for 507 yards and three touchdowns.In Bell’s place, the Browns will face second-year running back James Conner, who ran four times for 11 yards in the last year’s Week 1 matchup.Even though Bell will not be on the field, Browns defensive coordinator Gregg Williams is not taking anything for granted, according to clevelandbrowns.com:With Sunday’s weather forecast calling for rain and high winds http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/baker-mayfield-jersey , which should lend itself to a run-dominated game plan, not having to face Bell certainly works in the Browns favor.
12/15/2018 1:40:50 AM
Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield snubbed former Browns head coach and current Bengals assistant Hue Jackson after the Browns beat the Bengals on Sunday and made it clear that he wasn’t happy about Jackson joining a division rival.Mayfield’s numbers have improved since Jackson and former offensive coordinator Todd Haley were fired and other Browns found other areas of improvement under interim head coach Gregg Williams. Linebacker Joe Schobert said Williams has “done a good job of keeping everybody refocused” while defensive end Chris Smith pointed to Williams’ “no excuses” policy as something that’s benefitted the team.For his part http://www.authenticsclevelandbrowns.com/cheap-joe-schobert-jersey , Williams said teams “crave discipline” and he’s worked to make that a significant part of the picture for the Browns. Center J.C. Tretter agrees with that approach.“It’s something that we desperately needed,” Tretter said, via Ohio.com. “I think he’s really reined everybody in and got everybody focused on one single goal. I think his leadership has been very strong. He fires up the team.
12/29/2018 12:00:11 AM
ARIZONA (0-4) at SAN FRANCISCO (1-3)Sunday Nick Mullens 49ers Jersey , 4:25 p.m. ET, FoxOPENING LINE - 49ers by 3RECORD VS. SPREAD - Arizona 2-2, San Francisco 1-3SERIES RECORD - 49ers lead 29-24LAST MEETING - Cardinals beat 49ers 20-10, Nov. 5, 2017LAST WEEK - Cardinals lost to Seahawks 20-17; 49ers lost at Chargers 29-27AP PRO32 RANKING - Cardinals No. 32, 49ers No. 31CARDINALS OFFENSE - OVERALL (32), RUSH (31), PASS (31).CARDINALS DEFENSE - OVERALL (18), RUSH (31), PASS (11).49ERS OFFENSE - OVERALL (21), RUSH (6), PASS (21).49ERS DEFENSE - OVERALL (20) Quarterback Nick Mullens Jersey , RUSH (14), PASS (22).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES - Cardinals won six straight in series. ... Arizona only winless team in NFL, seek to avoid first 0-5 start since 1986. ... Arizona's 37 points through four games fewest for franchise since 1945 and fewest in league since Jacksonville had 31 in 2013. ... Arizona has 834 yards gained, tied for fewest in NFL after four games since expansion Texans had 774 in 2002. ... Cardinals WR Larry Fitzgerald has 2,169 yards receiving, 17 TDs vs. 49ers, his most against any team. Fitzgerald has five TD catches in last six vs. San Francisco. ... Arizona rookie QB Josh Rosen went 15 for 27, 180 yards, one TD in first career start last week. ... Cardinals RB David Johnson had first 100 yards from scrimmage game of season last week with 71 yards rushing, 41 receiving. ... Arizona allowed no third-down conversions on 10 tries last week vs. Seattle. ... San Francisco's 100 points through four games are most for franchise since 104 in 2012. ... 49ers QB C.J. Beathard had career high 298 yards passing, two TDs in first start of season last week with Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) out for season. Beathard 1-6 in career as starter. ... San Francisco K Robbie Gould made 33 straight FGs. ... 49ers LB Fred Warner first rookie since 2000 with at least 10 tackles in first four games of career. ... San Francisco scored TDs on 37.5 percent of red zone trips Nick Mullens Jersey , third worst in league. ... Fantasy tip: 49ers TE George Kittle had six catches, 125 yards, TD last week. Ranks third among TEs with 316 yards receiving this season.Live updates from Robert Saleh, Richard Sherman Week 3 press conferences The San Francisco 49ers return to practice on Thursday as they continue preparations for their Week 3 road game against the Kansas City Chiefs. The Chiefs are on fire right now, thanks primarily to Patrick Mahomes and his host of weapons. The game is set to kickoff at 10:00 a.m. PT on FOX. Defensive coordinator Robert Saleh is meeting with the media at 12:40 p.m., and he will be followed by cornerback Richard Sherman. Sherman has spoken to the media the past couple weeks, but this is the first time it’s been mentioned in the media availability release. He spoke regularly in Seattle during game weeks, so this is not surprising. They will be followed by locker room availability from 12:45 to 1:30 p.m. The team hits the practice field at 1:50 p.m. Practice is open to the media until team drills begin, and we’ll get a practice participation report following the session.The 49ers will stream the press conferences Twitter, Facebook, and the team’s app. The 49ers beat writers will also have updates from the media sessions. I’ve embedded our beat writer Twitter list so you can follow along. We’ll have transcripts later today.A Twitter List by NinersNation
12/29/2018 12:12:41 AM
It had to end sometime . The San Francisco 49ers were arrow up with their offensive line performance. With Mike McGlinchey looking godlike at times during his rookie season and Weston Richburg falling into the role http://www.49erscheapstore.com/earl-mitchell-jersey-cheap , the 49ers were climbing Pro Football Focus’ offensive line rankings. In Week 6 they made it up to sixth. Well, that gravy train is being discontinued. The 49ers offensive line has slipped back to 16th in the league in PFF’s latest rankings after Week 9. This has allowed other, more deserving teams like the Cleveland Browns and Indianapolis Colts to get up to the top spot. Here’s what PFF had to say about the rankings: The 49ers have had some difficulty with keeping quarterback C.J. Beathard upright among other things. It’s important to note though that PFF pointed out they were taking into account all snaps through Week 9 by a team’s O-Line. So that right guard kerfuffle that’s been going on and Eric Magnuson as center are probably being considered and a part of the downgrade. The 49ers have some games left and they have Nick Mullens to maybe right the ship. The offensive line at 16 is not a horrible ranking, though. This was one of the worst in the league a couple years ago and it’s getting obvious attention with the drafting of McGlinchey (and jettisoning of Trent Brown). Hopefully they can get back and finish in the top-10.Mike McGlinchey http://www.49erscheapstore.com/laken-tomlinson-jersey-cheap , Marquise Goodwin could prove key for 49ers offense in Week 6 The San Francisco 49ers travel to face a Green Bay Packers squad this week that is struggling to get on track. The Packers win over the Chicago Bears is looking better each week, but the rest of their performances have been shaky at best.Aaron Rodgers and the offense has been a regular part of the conversation, but the defense has been all over the place. I took a few minutes this week to chat with Acme Packing Company writer Jason Hirschhorn, and I asked him about the strengths and weaknesses of the Packers defense. Below are his thoughts coupled with what I think this might mean for the 49ers offense.The 49ers offensive line has improved in recent weeks and seems to be getting on a roll. The Packers pass rush presents a new challenge to the group. More specifically Cheap Mike McGlinchey Jersey , I expect Pettine to dial up some of these blitzes in the direction of rookie right tackle Mike McGlinchey. We have seen improvement from McGlinchey in the pass rush, and he is among the best at run blocking this season. However, he’s a rookie still learning the ropes, and the right side of the line will be one to watch when C.J. Beathard is dropping back to pass.Wide receiver Marquise Goodwin was a full participant in practice on Thursday http://www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline.com/joe-staley-jersey , and barring a setback he seems to be on track to play vs. the Packers. Quadricep injuries and hamstring injury have slowed him out of the gates after a career year last season. His absence has been noticeable. The team has some quality route runners at wide receiver, but nobody with his game-breaking speed. Getting him out there will be critical if the 49ers want to have a shot at taking down the Packers on Monday Night Football.
12/29/2018 12:26:25 AM
Lynch: 49ers have called Browns about Josh Gordon update: General manager John Lynch told 49ers beat writers the team has inquired about Josh Gordon and is doing their due diligence on him. The Browns announced plans to release Gordon on Monday San Francisco 49ers T-Shirt , and have until 1 p.m. PT Monday to make it official. That gives the 49ers up to 24 hours to figure out their options.The Cleveland Browns announced on Saturday that they plan to release wide receiver Josh Gordon on Monday, likely with the hopes of generating trade interest before then. “A few teams” have inquired with the Browns, per Pro Football Talk, but there is no word on who they are. However, Gordon would be interested in playing for the San Francisco 49ers or Dallas Cowboys, NFL Network reporter Ian Rapoport.If the Browns get even a conditional late round pick, that might be enough to unload Gordon before they release him. They control his rights for now, but because he is a vested veteran, he would not have to go through waivers if released. Thus, if released, he would have his choice of any of the other teams.Of course, just because Gordon is interested in a given team does not mean it will happen. It takes two to get a deal done, and we don’t know yet if the 49ers have interest in bringing Gordon over. Kyle Shanahan was Cleveland’s offensive coordinator in 2014 — a season in which Gordon was suspended the first ten games, he 24 passes for 303 yards in five games, and then was suspended the final game for violating a team rule.Gordon’s peak saw him catch 87 passes for 1,646 yards and nine touchdowns in 2013. In the five years since then, he’s played in 11 total games San Francisco 49ers Hats , including none in 2015 and 2016. He has natural talent, but with that much missed time, it’s safe to say he’s probably not the receiver he was in 2013.That’s not to say he isn’t an upgrade for a lot of teams, but the 49ers could decide there are just too many questions and they want to see what their own group can do. Marquise Goodwin is out with a thigh bruise, but Dante Pettis is getting the opportunity in his place. Given how much time Gordon has missed over the past five years, it’s hard to say whether or not he’s an upgrade. My guess is he would be a solid addition from a pure talent perspective, but even if that’s the case, nobody knows if he will stay on the field. Any team considering trading for or signing him will need to factor that into the equation. It won’t be cheap, but it will be worth every penny.Yes, the NFL should buy permanent peace with quarterback Colin Kaepernick. They should do it in order to end once and for all the debate about whether Kaepernick should have a job. They should do it in order to block a potential conclusion that the league colluded to keep Kaepernick unemployed. They should do it in order to avoid a My Cousin Vinny/Seinfeld finale-style trial, that will feature a parade of billionaires and multimillionaires who inevitably will contradict each other and themselves as they occupy the rare position of having to submit to authority other than their own.They should do it in order to ensure that none of the testimony, text messages, emails, or other materials created by the litigation will ever see the light of day.All of that can be done, if the NFL is willing to write a check big enough to get Kaepernick to agree to a deal. It would be not only a settlement of his collusion claim but also a full and final divorce between employer and employee, coupled with a broad and wide-ranging commitment to never talk about the collusion case, to never share any of the evidence obtained during the process with outsiders San Francisco 49ers Hoodie , and to never disparage the NFL or any of its teams
12/29/2018 12:32:15 AM
, New York Giants fans! Good morning Aldrick Rosas Jersey There is a lot to talk about with the Giants, so let’s get right to it.Sterling Shepard: “Total faith in Eli”If there are players in the Giants’ locker room who don’t believe in quarterback Eli Manning, wide receiver Sterling Shepard isn’t one of them.“I have total faith in Eli. I haven’t heard that once in this locker room, I haven’t heard that from any individual player, so that’s just outside noise and stuff trying to break us apart. We’re doing a good job of keeping everything together in here. As far as in the locker room, we have total faith in him, we picked him as our starting quarterback at the beginning of the season and we’re going to ride with that.”Saquon Barkley think he can get betterThe Giants had a couple of extra days off after having played on Thursday night. Rookie running back Saquon Barkley said he used the to reflect on “what I could do better to help the team.”“I think I could be more efficient in the run game, continue to grow as a leader Authentic Rhett Ellison Jersey , pass pro, everything,” Barkley said. “That’s just kind of how I am. I’m very critical of all the little things and I think I can grow in every part of my game.”Around the Inter-GoogleHow it all went wrong for the Giants’ offenseWhen a team is assembled, and those doing the assembling view their creation one way and reality proves that view as fuzzy and blurred, the obvious question is...Debate: Has Darnold made Jets kings of New York over Eli, Giants? - New York Giants Blog- ESPNThe Giants have the better overall talent at the moment, but does the Jets' rookie QB give them a stronger foundation and prospect for success?Giants defend Eli Manning, even as other teams pile up pointsEli Manning might not be listening Youth Kerry Wynn Jersey , but he is the subject of rampant criticism about his ability to perform for the Giants at 37 years old.Outwardly, the...Giants can barely even quibble with John Mara’s harsh wordsGuilty as charged.On Tuesday, Giants co-owner John Mara did not dance around the sad state of his team, saying he is “embarrassed by 1-5.” The...Giants Waive WR Stacy Coley From Injured Reserve | NFLTradeRumors.co If and when Jamon Brown moves into the New York Giants starting lineup at right guard, and there continue to be indications that could come Monday night against the San Francisco 49ers, Spencer Pulley will remain at center and John Greco will return to the bench.“We’ll probably stay with Pulley at center,” Shurmur said on Thursday.
12/29/2018 12:45:47 AM
Giants-Lions practice New York Giants T-Shirt , 8/14: Pat Shurmur pleased with “competitive” workout The first of three joint practices between the New York Giants and Detroit Lions is in the books. Giants coach Pat Shurmur was pleased, calling it a “very competitive practice.” Here are takeaways from Shurmur’s time with the media.First practice goes wellNo extra-curricular activity. No reported injuries. “I thought it was a very competitive practice. We keep telling them, and Matt (Patricia) and I are on the same page, if you compete and stay on your feet, then we can get a lot done. I felt like the competition was terrific, those extended drives were really good,” Shurmur said. “There’s a level of conditioning to that, I think that’s important, and it was good. We’re in training camp mode and our ones, our twos, and our threes got a lot of good work against a good opponent.”No update on SaquonRunning back Saquon Barkley watched practice a day after injuring his hamstring. “The same as yesterday,” Shurmur said. “He just tweaked his hamstring. (It’s) day-to-day New York Giants Hats , we’ll just see where he’s at, but really nothing to add from yesterday. Nothing serious, I think. Just day-to-day. “Home cooking?Shurmur is close to home in Detroit, having been born in Ann Arbor, MI. Will he do anything special with family while the Giants are practicing vs. the Lions?“Not much, really. My mom lives very close, I’ve got a brother that lives close, so we’ll find a way to share a meal. Maybe we’ll get her out here to practice tomorrow. Got a couple of aunts I want to see,” Shurmur said. “Aside from that, we’re really in training camp and just because practice is over now, we’ve got hours of meetings to go through and we want to go back and watch all the stuff we did today and make corrections and come out tomorrow.”On having interviewed with the Giants“I felt like if it had worked out here, I would have been excited about the opportunity New York Giants Hoodie ,” Shurmur said. “I certainly feel great about where I’m at, I couldn’t be in a better place. I pinch myself every day being the head coach of the Giants. Having played against them for all those years in the NFC East, it’s just a proud franchise that I’m just honored to be their coach.”On the play of rookie quarterback Kyle Lauletta“He’s done a good job and he’s consistently improved, like you see from a rookie that you have high hopes for, and you saw today he made some throws,” Shurmur said. “This will sound clich茅, but it’s important for quarterbacks to get completions, and he finds a way to do that, so that’s why we’ll just see if he can keep it going.” The San Francisco 49ers are sticking with Nick Mullens as their starting quarterback after his spectacular debut performance.Mullens said coach Kyle Shanahan told him Tuesday that he will remain the starter for the upcoming game against the New York Giants.That performance earned Mullens plenty of praise Youth Customized New York Giants Jerseys , especially on social media. But he spent the weekend enjoying time with his family rather than basking in the praise
12/29/2018 1:01:39 AM
Plenty of people snickered at Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham when he said last week that his goal for the second half is for the team to go from 1-7 to 9-7 and Beckham said Thursday that he heard those “chuckles.”The team was able to get one-eighth of the way to fulfilling the goal by beating the 49ers last Monday night and Beckham said the idea that the team can run the table is “only crazy until you do it.”“I don’t know what would make me not believe it 4Dalvin Tomlinson Jersey ,” Beckham said, via Newsday. “That’s just the goal. Same thing I say before the season, the goal is to win the Super Bowl. It’s always going to be to win the Super Bowl. If you’re just here to have fun or whatever else Eli Manning Jersey , I don’t think you should be here.”Beckham only had two touchdowns in the first eight games, but scored twice in the victory over the 49ers. That kind of production would go a long way toward keeping Beckham’s goal in play for at least another week. Everything about this Giants season has been a bust with one exception.Rookie running back Saquon Barkley has turned out to be exactly the player that the team hoped he’d be when they took him with the second overall pick in this year’s draft. His 905 yards and scored seven touchdown have earned admirers who aren’t otherwise interested in seeing the Giants do well.That group would include Washington running back Adrian Peterson, who will be facing Barkley’s team this weekend and knows a few things about succeeding as a running back in the NFL. Peterson said watching Barkley “really excites” him and he thinks the rookie is a generational talent.“He’s the guy that stands out a little more than what I’ve seen in the past few years Authentic Odell Beckham Jr Jersey ,” Peterson said, via ESPN.com. “Todd Gurley is a guy that has great potential as well. He falls in that same category, but they’re two different styles of players. I would say the biggest thing is one is just more elusive. Which one is that? …聽You can just see with the talent. It’s obvious Color Rush Jon Halapio Jersey , him being a rookie and what he’s accomplished so far. That doesn’t happen every year or even two or three or four years [where] that type of talent comes around.”Talent of any type is in shorter supply than the Giants would like this season, which makes slowing Barkley the key part of a winning blueprint for the rest of their opponents this season.
12/29/2018 1:06:22 AM
The Crow’s Nest: Locker room vibe Cheap Jameis Winston Jersey , reactions to the injury report, and the pass rush Vibe In The Locker Room - JoeBucsFan.comSo what will the Bucs do come Tuesday morning when America’s Quarterback, Pro Bowler Jameis Winston, arrives at One Buc Palace after his three-game sentence from NFL strongman Roger Goodell has been served?Huge Test Of Jason Licht's Offseason Plan - JoeBucsFan.comGeneral manager Jason Licht was a man on a mission this offseason: fix the darn defensive line at all costs and don’t get caught again with D-linemen unworthy of an NFL uniform.Will Ryan Fitzpatrick be the Bucs starting quarterback in Week 12 vs. 49ers? - Niners NationThe Bucs find themselves in an intriguing situation heading into Week 3.Vita Vea out for Buccaneers vs. Steelers – ProFootballTalkBuccaneers first-round draft pick Vita Vea has still not played a snap in his NFL career, and that won't change on Monday night. Vea has been declared out for this week's game against the Steelers.Bucs have to be ‘reasonable,’ about their plan to play defensive tackle Vita VeaDefensive tackle Vita Vea made it through practice this week, his first since straining his left calf muscle July 29.Bucs Pass Rush Looms Large Monday Night - Buccaneers.comIt's very difficult to slow down Ben Roethlisberger and Pittsburgh's dynamic passing attack Ryan Fitzpatrick Jersey , but a good pass rush can make the difference鈥lus, Vita Vea ruled out and other injury updates. Week 9 is here and the NFL landscape is crystallizing more and more every week. As we approach January, each game becomes even more important than the previous week. Teams that have postseason aspirations must now buckle down and get ready for the coming weeks as the days and nights get colder. You can recap last week’s action here. It’s now time to dive into this week’s picks. Perfect, yet again: The staff went 4-0 on unanimous picks last week. They are now 20-5 on the season when picking the same team.The underdogs come through: Both Carolina and the Cardinals were each picked 4-5 to win their game, but both teams overcame the deficit and pulled out the upset. Nice try, fellas: Dustin Lewis and Gil Arcia both missed out on their Jets vs. Bears (Dustin) and Giants vs. Redskins (Gil) picksWeek 9 lone wolves: Dustin Lewis is doubling up on the Bucs and Lions while Evan Winter is doubling up on the Titans and Seahawks. Week 9 unanimous picks: The Chiefs, Bears Cheap Carlton Davis Jersey , and Patriots are all picked to win by the entire staff. Week 9 toss-ups: The Raiders at 49ers, Steelers at Ravens, Redskins at Falcons, and Rams at Saints are this week’s toss-ups. Week 9 NFL PicksBucs Nation AlexBaileyDavid DustinEvanGilJamesJonKyleBucs Nation AlexBaileyDavid DustinEvanGilJamesJonKyleLet us know who you think wins below in the comments!
12/29/2018 1:40:53 AM
2. NEW YORK GIANTS (3-13)LAST SEASON: After making O. J. Howard Jersey , Giants imploded in coach Ben McAdoo's second season. Opened with five straight losses in injury-marred season that saw receivers Odell Beckham Jr. and Brandon Marshall lost for season in Week 5. Not only did team lose, McAdoo lost locker room and then his job after benching Eli Manning in early December. General manager Jerry Reese also was ousted for failing to shore up bad offensive line and giving OK on Manning decision. TE Evan Engram, last year's first-round choice, was major positive in bad year.THEY NEED: QB, RB, G, DE Authentic Chandler Catanzaro Jersey , WR, ILB.THEY DON'T NEED: DT, S, LS.POSSIBLE FIRST PICK: QB Sam Darnold, Southern California; RB Saquon Barkley, Penn State; DE Bradley Chubb, North Carolina State; G Quenton Nelson Youth Jason Pierre-Paul Jersey , Notre Dame; QB Josh Rosen, UCLA.OUTLOOK: Giants haven't had pick this high since taking Philip Rivers with No. 4 overall choice in 2004 and then packaging him and draft picks to San Diego for Manning. 37-year-old Manning is still No. 1 guy and question is how much longer can he play? Two years, three? Also is there future two-time Super Bowl MVP in this group of incoming QBs. Also need for pass rusher with recent trade of Jason Pierre-Paul to Tampa Bay. Or standout running back. New coach and quarterback whisperer Pat Shurmur can revive offense, especially if Beckham returns healthy and happy — contract could be issue — and Manning does not get hurt. New GM Dave Gettleman filled some needs in offseason, signing T Nate Solder, LB Kareem Martin, RB Jonathan Stewart and trading with Rams for OLB Alec Ogletree. Terminating Marshall's contract creates need for big receiver in middle rounds. O-line has to be upgraded http://www.buccaneersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-vita-vea-jersey , especially guards. Giants can't afford any misses with six picks, all in first five rounds.
12/29/2018 1:53:36 AM
Bucs at Bears: Reviewing five keys to victory Well Youth Lavonte David Jersey , I’ll go ahead and let everyone know, this is not a pretty review. Tampa Bay essentially failed in all five keys to victory that I outlined prior to the baffling blowout loss to Chicago.It was a game where nothing went right. Seriously. Mitchell Trubisky had thrown just nine touchdowns to ten interceptions in his career before he got a chance to play the Buccaneers. Offensively, it wasn’t any better against a Bears defense that pressured Ryan Fitzpatrick and Jameis Winston all game.1. Limiting turnoversA week after turning the ball over four times against Pittsburgh, the Buccaneers lost possession of the ball three more times against Chicago.Fitzpatrick tossed another interception after three against the Steelers while Jameis Winston threw two picks during his 2018 debut.With a defense that is one of the worst in the NFL, Tampa Bay has to take extra care of the football going forward. 2. Slowing down the Chicago pass-rushTampa Bay allowed three sacks a week ago and they surrendered a season-high four sacks against the Bears vaunted pass-rush. It’s been an ugly two weeks for this offensive line after a solid start to the season.Now, it seems like we’re left with more questions than answers. Were the first two weeks a fluke? Or were the last two weeks a fluke? It’s safe to say that this is a puzzle that needs to be solved quickly. 3. Flustering Mitchell TrubiskyConsidering that Trubisky looked like the second coming of Joe Montana on Sunday, Tampa Bay failed here big time. The defense generated just one sack (in the first quarter) and three quarterback hits all day.That allowed Trubisky to stand in the pocket and deliver passes. He finished the game with 364 yards and six touchdowns. How will the defense respond after getting absolutely picked apart by one of the worst quarterbacks on their schedule? 4. Scoring touchdowns in the red zoneAfter a 2/5 performance in the red zone against Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay wasn’t much better against the Bears. The Buccaneers finished 2/3 in the red zone and were forced to settle for a field goal during the first quarter from the Chicago 13-yard line.The touchdown the Bucs scored didn’t come until the fourth quarter when this game was well out of a reach.
12/29/2018 2:08:38 AM
Pittsburgh Steelers outside linebacker Bud Dupree spent a rare fall weekend off watching the rest of the AFC North falter Womens Customized Cleveland Browns Jerseys , one by one. First, the Browns lost in overtime in Tampa. Then Baltimore fell at home to New Orleans when Justin Tucker missed the first extra point of his career. Then Cincinnati was bum rushed by Kansas City.And just like that, the Steelers (3-2-1) were back atop the division."We never panicked," Dupree said. "We may have lost two games but we never panicked. We tied (but) we never panicked. We know what type of team we got."One with a chance in a way to start over seven weeks into the season. Pittsburgh is well-rested heading into a visit from the Browns (2-4-1) on Sunday, a rematch of a 21-21 tie in Week 1 that felt an awful lot like a loss to the Steelers, who led by 14 going into the fourth quarter only to see it slip away. Another setback a week later at home to the Chiefs , the continuing melodrama surrounding wide receiver Antonio Brown and the extended absence of All-Pro running back Le'Veon Bell had Pittsburgh teetering.Not so much anymore. Brown is tied for the league lead in receiving touchdowns and while Bell's exact arrival date remains uncertain — his locker remained largely untouched on Monday while he continues to wait to sign his one-year franchise tender — the Steelers have survived thanks in large part to the rapid development of second-year back James Conner .Bell told ESPN last month he planned to arrive before Cleveland visited Heinz Field. It still might happen, though it's hard to imagine him being anywhere close to game ready if he shows up before Sunday. Now the same teammates who called Bell out when he failed to arrive in time for the opener are taking a more pragmatic approach to his extended sabbatical.Center Maurkice Pouncey laughed when asked if there was a betting pool among the Steelers on when exactly Bell will be in his familiar spot just inside the team's locker-room door."No bets are out there trust me, we are not gambling here," Pouncey said.Pouncey might not be, but Bell certainly is. He's already sacrificed over $5.1 million of the $14.5 million in guaranteed money he was expected to receive this season playing on the tag. Bell's plan remains a mystery to his teammates and the organization, one of the reasons Pouncey shrugged off questions about Bell's status."Honestly I'm enjoying the ride just like you guys," Pouncey said. "I want to see how it plays out. It seems pretty cool. I don't know. I'm going to wait and see."
12/29/2018 2:13:24 AM
It's finally game week and Earl Thomas' contentiou Seattle Seahawks continued on Monday Youth Joe Schobert Jersey , meaning the questions about their mostly unproven secondary remain the same on the cusp of the regular season beginning.The position group that's been the most recognizable on the Seahawks' roster will be markedly different when they take the field in Denver on Sunday.Richard Sherman is in San Francisco. Kam Chancellor won't play this year because of last season's neck injury that likely will end his career. Thomas is away while unhappy with his contract situation, and Byron Maxwell, the last of Seattle's veterans that was around during training camp, was placed on season-ending injured reserve.That will leave Shaquill Griffin and Dontae Johnson as the expected starting cornerbacks, and Tedric Thompson and Bradley McDougald as the likely starting safeties for the opener.And while that collection has talent and could end up being very good for Seattle, for most non-Seahawks fans it may draw a collective, "Who?"Seattle coach Pete Carroll seemed to answer the biggest lingering question by saying Thompson is expected to be ready to start at free safety. Thompson had been the starter for most of training camp, but suffered a shoulder stringer and rib injury in the third preseason game against Minnesota and sat out the final week of the preseason."He practiced today a little on a limited basis but he is ready to go," Carroll said.Johnson's action in the preseason was also limited. He played only the final two weeks, but Seattle saw enough to feel comfortable with him as the expected starter. Their decision was made easier when Maxwell couldn't get healthy."He was banged up for a while and really didn't have a chance to show it but once he did he's showed us he has picked everything up, he has bought into the style we want him to play http://www.brownsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-damarious-randall-jersey ," Carroll said of Johnson. "He's been really consistent. He's a big, good-looking kid out there, really on the spot, and has given us the confidence to go ahead and put him where we have."Seattle's cornerback depth could be a concern if there's another injury. Rookie Tre Flowers has impressed during training camp but is making the switch from safety.
12/29/2018 2:24:58 AM
The Browns signed running back Duke Johnson to a n seemed to project that he’d be playing a similar role on offense to the one he filled in his first three seasons.Johnson ran the ball 259 times and caught 188 passes over that span Womens Emmanuel Ogbah Jersey , which works out to over nine touches a game. Over the first eight games of this season, however, Johnson never had more than six touches in a single game and averaged four fewer touches a week than he had over his first three seasons.That usage pattern changed in the team’s first game since the firing of head coach Hue Jackson and offensive coordinator Todd Haley. Johnson ran the ball once and caught nine passes, including two touchdowns, in the loss to the Chiefs. Interim head coach Gregg Williams said on Tuesday that he’d like to see even more in the future.“It was good to see that with Duke,” Williams said, via the team’s website. “Just like what we have talked about with other people, I think he can do more and he will. He had a good fire about him, and he will continue to improve too. We need him to improve.”Given the issues the Browns have had at receiver this year, it was surprising they gave Johnson so little use in the passing game. It does not appear that they will be continuing down that path the rest of the year. As much as the Oakland Raiders felt like they might have let a couple of winnable games slip away to start this season, they might have stolen one away from the Cleveland Browns to spoil Baker Mayfield's first career start.Derek Carr led a game-tying drive in the final seconds of regulation after a replay review took away a Cleveland first down and the Raiders got their first win since Jon Gruden's return to the sideline by beating the Browns 45-42 on Matt McCrane's 29-yard field goal in overtime Sunday.The Raiders (1-3) blew second-half leads in each of the first three games and didn't trail any of them for a single second in the first three quarters before erasing deficits of 14 points and eight points to beat the Browns (1-2-1) and give Gruden his first win since 2008."We haven't fixed anything yet," Gruden said. "We have a lot of things we have to get better at. I think it is pretty obvious. We played some good football for stints."The Raiders rode a roller-coaster in this game, falling behind 28-14 in the third quarter before rallying for a 34-28 lead in the fourth, thanks in part to two fumbles by Mayfield.But the Browns answered with two more TDs and the Raiders appeared done when Carr threw two straight incompletions from the 9 to turn the ball over on downs with less than two minutes to play.Carlos Hyde ran three times and appeared to have a first down that would have run out the clock only to have it overturned when officials ruled his elbow touched the ground short of the marker."I definitely thought that we had the first down http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/briean-boddy-calhoun-jersey ,". You got to be team-protecting in certain situations Authentic Kevin Zeitler Jersey
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6