Powered by Jitbit AspNetForum free trial version.

esdwyhui1161 - all messages by user

5/6/2016 4:19:57 AM
The fit of the 5.0 works very well for me on the In terms Nike Air Max 2015 UK Sale of the ride, I find the Free 5.0 to be semi-firm with not a lot of rebound. It’s a smooth shoe due to the extreme flexibility of the sole, but it is not the most responsive shoe on the market. It’s not a shoe you would choose for your next 5K, and probably not the best choice for a marathon unless you have done extensive training in them. I prefer them for runs from about 3-10 miles. My max in the 5.0 2015 is a bit over eight miles in one run, and short of a few hot spots on the inside of my heels (not sure what caused this) they worked just fine.

Last night I went to the local Dick’s Sporting Goods to pick up a pair of the Nike Free 5.0 2014. I Nike Air Max 2015 Mens UK initially tried on a pair in size 10.5, which is what I wore in the previous version, and they felt a bit long. I asked to try a 10, and I immediately noticed that something was amiss. There is a welded overlay that extends continuously from the sole on each side up and across the base of the lace row (see area circled in red below). Overlays like this are great for providing support to an upper, but the problem is that they don’t stretch. There’s no give. And when they extend continuously across the entire upper of a shoe they can create a point of restriction. If your foot has a larger circumference than the tunnel created by the overlay, it will dig into your foot since it doesn’t stretch.

The fit of the 5.0 works very well for me on the run. The heel and midfoot are locked down, and I get no abrasion from the lining of the upper. Very comfortable. I also love that the shoe has no heel counter , and this is a shoe I often recommend to people with insertional Achilles tendon issues due to this fact (no hard plastic insert to irritate the tendon from behind).So what would I use the Free 5.0 for? For me it’s a comfortable, easy run shoe. I tend to run more minimal so the cushioning would be fine for me for up to a marathon, but I would likely not use it for much over half marathon distance since the medial forefoot instability can sometimes cause hot-spot problems. The last thin Nike Air Max 2015 Womens Sale g I ng I need is a giant blister developed over long distance!
5/6/2016 4:20:17 AM
the Nike Free 5.0 2014 In addition to the fit, Nike Air Max 1 Homme another thing I love about the Wildhorse is the fact that I can feel the zoom air unit in the heel. I first noticed this while walking and standing in the shoe – you can kind of bounce up and down on the air cushion. Unlike the Terra Kiger, however, there is no air unit in the forefoot. This gives the forefoot a firmer feel, particularly on harder surfaces. This is combo of a soft heel and firmer forefoot meets me preferences Pas cher Nike Air Max 90 perfectly, though I’d be lying if I said I’m not tempted to try the Kiger out given my experience with the Wildhorse.

Last night I went to the local Dick’s Sporting Goods to pick up a pair of the Nike Free 5.0 2014. I initially tried on a pair in size 10.5, which is what I wore in the previous version, and they felt a bit long. I asked to try a 10, and I immediately noticed that something was amiss. There is a welded overlay that extends continuously from the sole on each side up and across the base of the lace row (see area circled in red below). Overlays like this are great for providing support to an upper, but the problem is that they don’t stretch. There’s no give. And when they extend continuously across the entire upper of a shoe they can create a point of restriction. If your foot has a larger circumference than the tunnel created by the overlay Nike Air Max 90 , it will , it will dig into your foot since it doesn’t stretch.
5/6/2016 4:20:47 AM
in Nike Frees injury free for over a year I think Nike Air Max 90 Mujer you and I share the belief that people are variable and have variable needs, and that varying training, surfaces, etc. is probably as important if not more important than what they put on their feet (which probably should be varied as well). I’d still pretty much have the same position I outlined in my book, which was written late 2010 through 2011 – no point in dogmatic approaches, variation is good, find what works for you.Forgot to mention on the gait stuff. Point 1 – I’m actually not that small a guy. In that video probably not far off 180 pounds. Work transition and associated stress last year was not kind to my fitness Point 2 – cheap, unsturdy treadmill. I film everything outdoors, and we use the TM only for gait cueing (and lunchtime exercise…) when necessary so didn’t invest in a more stable mill.

I am a longtime reade Nike Air Max 90 Premium Hombre r of your blog. Awesome job. This article on pronation is very timely. I began running about a year ago at age 41 (no prior competitive experience) and, since I was starting slowly, I decided to start “minimal”. I have run about 1000 miles over the last year and 700 were in a pair of red Nike Free 5.0s (the other miles were in a 10 year old pair of Nike Air Pegasus). I have had zero injuries since I began training and I am up to 40 miles a week or so. I have recently retired the 5.0s and moved to 3.0s. I have no idea if I pronate, supinate, have high arches etc…as you stated above, I go to a big box store and buy shoes with no expert analysis.The other day I went and actually had a gait analysis done at a very good running store. Treadmill, pressure pads, video tape..the whole works. I find out I have somewhat high arches, I pronate (somewhat), my feet point out when I run (somewhat), I am right foot dominant (more weight on right foot based on pressure pad analysis) and one foot is 1/2 size larger than the other. The recommendation? Stability shoes even though I have been running almost exclusively in Nike Frees injury free for over a year.

I’m female & neutral/slight pronator/whatever/but no flat feet. and I got close to getting injuried in motion control shoes (don’t ask why I bought motion control shoes). stabiliy shoes didn’t cause such issuesI forgot to add: as for minimalist shoes, doesn’t yet work for me on concrete… trails are fine of course. maybe later I’ll get strong enough for running in minimalist shoes on concrete.so, I’m not very minimalist but when I was told to try cushioned shoes (when analysis showed normal feet), I tried & disliked those shoes and just went an Nike Air Max Thea Azules Mujer d bought more pairs of stability shoes )
5/6/2016 4:21:21 AM
The outsole of the adios Boost has plenty of rubb This post was authored by Peter Larson. Pete is a recovering academic who currently works as an exercise physiologist, running coach, and writer. He's also a father of three and a fanatical runner with a bit of a shoe obsession. In addition to writing and editing this site, he is co-author of the book Tread Lightly, and writes a personal blog called The Blogologist. Follow Pete on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and via email.Colour me skeptical, afterall there are many characterics in the shoes that can have an effect. The arch support, how comfy is the upper, the weight of shoe, the drop, etc.From your comments ¨C when I saw this material my first thought was hoping that they would license it and then it would show up in a pair of Hoka¡¯s.

My other question concerns a comparison with the Mizuon Wave Hitogami, since both these shoes seems to have similar usages. I only tried the Hitogami in a store, and loved the feel. In some ways, the Hitogami seems the polar opposite of the Adios to me: it has a stiff heal, and a soft, very cushioned forefoot. This is generally the kind of shoe I like, but then again the Adios works great for me ! How would you compare those too?Personally I prefer the adios over the Hitogami. Just a better match for my stride, though the Hitogami does fit a bit wider up front. As for sizing, if the 10.5 in the adios feels a bit long, you might be good staying with that in v2, particularly if you don¡¯t have wide feet.

That tight upper would definitely make them a racing shoe for me. I¡¯ll see how they work on my T-Pace session on Friday. I got almost 500 miles out of the non boost adios but only just over a 100 from the boost 1 before the upper tore to shreds! I¡¯ll be interested to see how the adios 2 plays out.I liked my Adios Boost 1s for racing (HM-M), but did find the drop just a bit too much ¨C I train more in pure connects. And now, I find that after 3 races, and not much training, that the soles are really wearing. The last HM I did in them gave me some ankle pain, which I think is because the sole wear is asymmetrical ¨C I¡¯ve never had that before. Grrrr!

Hey Peter, thank you so much for the great info. I just started training for my first NYC marathon and I just purchased the AB v1 in orange for $68.99 at the Runners Warehouse website.I wanted the AB v2 but I couldn¡¯t find them in my size in orange anywhere on the web. I usually wear a size 12 and got the v1 in a 12. I hope they are not too small. For quite a long time I¡¯ve avoided most any shoe over 8mm drop from heel to forefoot. However, a few months ago I bought a pair of New Balance 1400v2¡¯s after hearing positive things about them from friends (damn you John Schrup!). I never tried the 1400v1 because the drop was above my preferred range (I¡¯m a bit of a dropist), but I wound up loving the v2. I¡¯d go so far as to say that it¡¯s one of my favorite shoes of the year. I still have issues with other high drop shoes, and have come to realize that I can tolerat Adidas Superstar Uomo Vendita e a higher drop if a shoe is not overly stiff and the heel has some give.

The outsole of the adios Boost has plenty of rubber, so I suspect durability of the sole to be very good overall. As mentioned, the sole has good stiffness and is responsive ¨C I could see using it for races from the 5k to the marathon with no problem. There is a ¡°torsion system¡± which consists of a plastic web under the midfoot with three prongs extending forward under the forefoot ¨C these are likel Scarpe Adidas ZX Outlet Italia y responsible for the longitudinal stiffness you feel in this shoe.
pages: 1